How old are you?

Guest myonlyvice

I will be 43 on 19th September but people don't believe me that I'm that old :D. Myself, I still feel as if I were in my thirties or even younger especially as most of my friends are younger than me and I'm not a typical 40+ year old - no husband, no kids who are growing up... I was in my early twenties when Miami Vice first aired here but I was at university then and didn't spend my time in front of the telly. I caught up with Miami Vice later. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• bluepearl

• sonnysgirl

• Victor

I turned 25 earlier this month. I discovered MV through reruns on TV Land during a marathon in 2006. I had to have been 20, because I know I received a Crockett white pastel suit for my 21st brithday.

I was born on October 27th of 1994, and I didn't see Miami Vice until 2010 I think, 2009 or 2010. There were reruns of it on Centric. I recorded them on my DVR and watched them all the time. Actually my mom deleted some because it's just the way she is, so I had to hurry home, watch them, and do my chores and homework really fast! :D

Well I just turned 53 but feel 40! Actually I am 39 again this year (I wish!)I was in my late 20's when MV aired and I lived the times and the music and enjoyed it thorouly! I wouldn't trade my memories for anything and enjoy my boat to this day constantly re-living the dream and enjoying the sunshine!What I like about this site is all the new blood that visit our humble gathering here. Many were not even born when MV was on tv but yet are getting an appreciation of MV and this is definitely a good thing!

Actually I'm 19 and become 20 in July.I get addicted to VICE in 2006 when I saw the Davilex game. I played this game and - whether it's a very low-budget game - I was immediately fascinated by these cool guys in Miami.:happy::happy:My first episode which I saw was French Twist in 2006.For this day, I'm watching VICE each Friday and Saturday night.

I´m 45 Jears old . The Tv Series stardet here in Germany 86 then i was 20 Jears:rolleyes: very young .......

Guest myonlyvice
56 I guess the best that can be said is that I was 29 when Vice first aired and I got to enjoy it all when it was new instead of finding it in second hand' date=' edited reruns.[/quote'] Hey F-man,What edits are you referring to? Are the DVDs not uncut?!? They are really all I have to go on besides the rusty memories of a 8-10 year old who did not really understand what he was watching. Please explain. I may send you a PM if I don't get a response here in a couple of days.

• Administrators

No the DVDs are fine. The edits I was referring to are when the episodes are shown as reruns in syndication. Most stations trim a few minutes out of the episodes so they can show a few more commercials.

Guest myonlyvice

No the DVDs are fine. The edits I was referring to are when the episodes are shown as reruns in syndication. Most stations trim a few minutes out of the episodes so they can show a few more commercials.

That's a relief. Thanks.

As for me it's born on 2-27-76. Anybody else close to me in age?

Very close; I was born on 4-1-1976. I remember watching season 4 and 5 with my dad, I was absolutely thrilled!

How old am I? Between ages 30-40. Which brings to mind an infamous episode of Night Court, when John Laroquette, playing the lecherous lawyer, faces the Hobson's Choice of sleeping with a woman who for one night only will be at her lifetime, astrologer- calculated 'peak', and face contempt of court for not showing up at another trial; or avoid jail and make it for the court case. Not the clip I was looking for, but still pretty good -

I only hope I have more years ahead than behind!

cageyJGHow old am I? Between ages 30-40.

I always thought that only women are so vain that they won´t reveal their real age!:p:)

I always thought that only women are so vain that they won´t reveal their real age!:p:)

I don't want to be at a tactical disadvantage with all the beautiful ladies of this forum ;) They can't say "too old," or "too young"

I was 11 years old when the series first aired in Holland. Amazing that I still get that feeling of exitement 25 years later (and still watch episodes regularly).

Well...Being born in January, 1968...I was eighteen when Vice first aired and like Ferrariman and a few others, I watched the first and many more episodes and seasons as they happened and I love it more today that at the time it aired...Go figure... I just cant get enough and even episodes I couldn't tolerate before, I go back and watch until I have an appreciation for them yet there are no cures for a few eps that are soo poorly done...Anyway, I'm 43 and loving Vice as time goes on..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:...Mike

42 was born in 69.So I was 15 when they first aired in the states in '84, what an impact it made on me!!!Long live MV.

• 3 months later...

I'm 44 now, and enjoyed watching almost every episode as they first aired. I was 19 when it all started, living the Florida life, driving a highly customized 280Z, and wearing a lot of the styles of the time. What a great time to be alive. Still had all my hair back then too! :-)

I concur with the two previous posters, I belong to the eighties aswell. Sadly, I'm a product of the 90s, 20 years old and still going strong!oh, btw my 100th post!