Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

On 11/9/2018 at 5:04 PM, miamijimf said:

Season 4 as this guy is making a phone call.

It involves the reporter digging up "Dirty laundry" on Crockett.

image.png.6c5baa0060deac24fa7e65cc34abbfce.png

5 hours ago, miamijimf said:

It involves the reporter digging up "Dirty laundry" on Crockett.

image.png.6c5baa0060deac24fa7e65cc34abbfce.png

Music montage? in "Rock and a Hard place." 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Correct episode.  Summer I guess you could say it is at the end of a montage with music playing but there is dialogue during a phone call when you see the Miracle.   There are several music montages.  Sorry but I'm not sure you have the right scene so what is happening and what is this phone call about?

Edited by miamijimf

16 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Correct episode.  Summer I guess you could say it is at the end of a montage with music playing but there is dialogue during a phone call when you see the Miracle.   There are several music montages.  Sorry but I'm not sure you have the right scene so what is happening and what is this phone call about?

I would say it's part of the montage, the end of it. I guess, I should have said, at the end of the montage for it to be more correct. The song "Dirty Laundry" is playing and the reporter drops another cover story for the dirt, he found on Burnett. 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 12:12 PM, summer84 said:

I would say it's part of the montage, the end of it. I guess, I should have said, at the end of the montage for it to be more correct. The song "Dirty Laundry" is playing and the reporter drops another cover story for the dirt, he found on Burnett. 

Yes, :clap: he's making a phone call from an imaginary phone and you see the flashing letters in sequence.  This is on Miracle Mile the main drag of Coral Gables.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

Who walks from right to left on the path along side the steps (not down the steps) at night in which episode?

P1000761b.thumb.jpg.9126f7472092acd2cee4e8766c0e44e4.jpg

Edited by airtommy

On 11/13/2018 at 9:53 PM, airtommy said:

Who walks from right to left on the path along side the steps (not down the steps) at night in which episode?

P1000761b.thumb.jpg.9126f7472092acd2cee4e8766c0e44e4.jpg

Castillo in episode "Whatever Works"? 

• Like 4

On 11/16/2018 at 10:29 PM, Dadrian said:

That’s also where the final showdown in “The Rising Sun of Death” was, right?

No, “The Rising Sun of Death” is at the far end of the gardens behind the Garden Mound.  I actually did two laps around the property before I found it.

This "Whatever Works" scene is in the Secret Garden near the Villa itself.

http://www.vizcaya.org/library/visitor-map.pdf

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 3

For beginning sleuths:  This looks like a post-Vice touched-up photo.  Where do we see this hotel, episode and scene?

from the Miami Guide.jpg

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For beginning sleuths, you don't see the same plane, but the location is the key.  Episode and scene please.

old plane2.JPG

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, miamijimf said:

For beginning sleuths, you don't see the same plane, but the location is the key.  Episode and scene please.

old plane2.JPG

Is it the episode "Trust Fund Pirates," when Crockett and Tubbs go to speak with Jumbo? 

11 hours ago, summer84 said:

Is it the episode "Trust Fund Pirates," when Crockett and Tubbs go to speak with Jumbo?  

Correct, good job.  You see the sign "Aviation Propellers" in the scene.

Edited by miamijimf

Great question Jim - the location in Opa Locka is close to the blimp hanger seen in “Evan” and “Phil the Shill”. 

Edited by Matt5

This is for beginning sleuths.   What scene location is captured by this photo?  The building looks different but was apparently still there when this photo was taken.  Please name the episode and scene.

miami_now.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

9 hours ago, miamijimf said:

This is for beginning sleuths.   What scene location is captured by this photo?  The building looks different but was apparently still there when this photo was taken.  Please name the episode and scene.

miami_now.jpg

Great Jim 

On 12/23/2018 at 8:27 AM, Matt5 said:

Great Jim 

I would be great is a beginning sleuth would take a crack at it.  Hint: They might have had great food but the bad guy on the motorcycle didn't help Sonny's digestion.

Edited by miamijimf

On 12/27/2018 at 12:52 AM, miamijimf said:

I would be great is a beginning sleuth would take a crack at it.  Hint: They might have had great food but the bad guy on the motorcycle didn't help Sonny's digestion.

Hmm let’s see Jim - I know I’m not allowed to answer, but there weren’t too many episodes with motorcycles.:), we sure know it wasn’t “Little Miss Dangerous” ( Cat on his bike) as those scenes were shot up on Biscayne in North Miami and on Sunset Island 2 in Miami Beach.:xmas::done:

Edited by Matt5

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Matt5:

Hmm let’s see Jim - I know I’m not allowed to answer, but there weren’t too many episodes with motorcycles.:), we sure know it wasn’t “Little Miss Dangerous” ( Cat on his bike) as those scenes were shot up on Biscayne in North Miami and on Sunset Island 2 in Miami Beach.:xmas::done:

I give a hint for newbies: focus on season two.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:23 PM, miamijimf said:

miami_now.jpg

Lotta good hints on this one.  The "restaurant," if you want to call it that, was for the birds.

Edited by miamijimf