My Second Trip To Miami

aly 7

It was surely the safehouse also....Along with Stiltsville..(loooking south) This is such a cool place to visit....

A very cool place from seeing your pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6711[/ATTACH]Just various structures as we drove through Downtown Miami...I think it is a beautiful city....

post-1174-13892964816273_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964816817_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964817361_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I love your rental car.Sorry I love mustangs.What is this everybody in Miami rents Mustangs or is that the car to rent.Love the color and a fun ride.

Convertible ia the way to go .There is so much to see.A lot can get missed if the top isn`t down. In our case there were 3 of us...and the Mustang is the only convertible that could carry all of us and all of our luggage as well..a tight fit...but it has way more room than the Camero.. The red one that we had for this trip was the most fun so far...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6723[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6724[/ATTACH]Thank you everyone for all of your nice comments..I lost track of some of my pictures...but they are all in order now..I want to post the rest of the pictures from the 2nd trip so I can start posting the 3rd.... The Freedom Tower,under construction.

post-1174-13892964821946_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964822118_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6725[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6726[/ATTACH]I`m not sure ,but this looks like the building used in the opening of "The Great McCarthy"where they chase Izzy inside....

post-1174-13892964822673_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892964823247_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Every time I see your photos' date=' I feel like I'm there! The photos are very good quality.:clap:[/quote']Thanks...I haden`t been through my pictures in awhile...I didn`t realize how many I had...I`m trying to keep them in order...They are in a few folders...and i`ve had to resize them too....and taking some time...was hoping the quality was good...

Thanks...I haden`t been through my pictures in awhile...I didn`t realize how many I had...I`m trying to keep them in order...They are in a few folders...and i`ve had to resize them too....and taking some time...was hoping the quality was good...

Do you use a high quality expensive camera, or have digital cameras gotten to the point that an avergage price camera can turn out pictures this good?Perhaps it's just the person behind the camera that makes it look good!:cheers:

Do you use a high quality expensive camera' date=' or have digital cameras gotten to the point that an avergage price camera can turn out pictures this good?Perhaps it's just the person behind the camera that makes it look good!:cheers:[/quote']My camera is a Nikon digital camera....and some of the pictures are from my phone...Some of them aren`t as good as I want them to be...but they seem to be turning out okay so far...

My camera is a Nikon digital camera....and some of the pictures are from my phone...Some of them aren`t as good as I want them to be...but they seem to be turning out okay so far...

WOW! A cell phone can take pictures that good?...amazing.