Miami Vice Marathon on Centric Right Now

Frey

I was just flipping through the t.v. Looking for something to watch, and Centric is airing "Prodigal Son" pt.1 as I type this. The marathon continues with Prodigal Son pt.2, Whatever Works, Out Where the Buses..., The Dutch Oven, and Down For the Count. :thumbsup::clap:

• Administrators

Enjoying it as we speak! The second night in a row but all the same episodes. :cry:

I didn't watch Down for the Count because I had other things to do. Glad I didn't, since I put it on while part two was supposed to air, and "The Afternoon Plane" was airing instead. :birdie:I guess Timm525's avatar was in charge of Centric last night. :D

have you heard of dish tv phoenix?

I was just flipping through the t.v. Looking for something to watch' date=' and Centric is airing "Prodigal Son" pt.1 as I type this. The marathon continues with Prodigal Son pt.2, Whatever Works, Out Where the Buses..., The Dutch Oven, and Down For the Count. :thumbsup::clap:[/quote'] I love when channels put Vice marathons on. I have all the DVDs but there's something about when it's on TV. It's like I know other Vice fans are enjoying it at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Bump. There's another MV marathon on Centric this weekend. It airs from now until 2AM withWalk-Alone, The Good Collar, Shadow in the Dark, El Viejo, Better Living Through Chenistry, Baby Blues, Streetwise, Forgive us our Debts, Down For the Count 1&2, Cuba Libre, Duty and Honor, and Theresa.They re-air it from 9AM until 8PM tomorrow starting with Stone's War and Killshot and a bunch of other episodes already mentioned.

I didn't watch Down for the Count because I had other things to do. Glad I didn't' date=' since I put it on while part two was supposed to air, and "The Afternoon Plane" was airing instead. :birdie:I guess Timm525's avatar was in charge of Centric last night. :D[/quote']
LOL! That putty tat of timm525's, sure has some cheek! :)

LOL! That putty tat of timm525's' date=' sure has some cheek! :)[/quote'] He must have been fired by Centric after the last marathon as pt. 2 did air last night. :p:

• 1 month later...

Centric has a S1 marathon on right now, The Great McCarthy is currently playing.Next up....GladesGive A Little, Take A LittleLittle PrinceThe Milk RunGolden TraiangleSmuggler's Blues The MazeMade For Each OtherIt concludes at 2am, then repeats again 9am Sunday...Cool RunninCalderone Saga/Hit List and DemiseOne Eyed JackNo Exit The Great McCarthyGladesGive A Little, Take A LittleLittle PrinceThe Milk RunGolden TriangleSmuggler's BluesThe MazeMade for Each OtherHome InvadersNobody Lives ForeverEvan

• 2 months later...

I was just on twitter and found out that there's a MV marathon on Centric right now. My source? Daniel Dae Kim from "Lost" and the new "Hawaii 5-0." He's spent all day watching MV! :D :thumbsup:"Calderone's Demise is on now followed by "Golden Triangle 1&2" The rest of the marathon re-airs tomorrow at 10AM EST: "Brother's Keeper", Heart of Darkness", "Calderone's Return & Demise", "Golden Triangle", "Prodigal Son", Mirror Image", "Hostile Takeover", and "Redemption in Blood."If any of you have twitter, search for the topic #RevelationsWhileWatchingMiamiViceDaniel Dae Kim has already been asked if he wanted to be Crockett or Tubbs. He chose Castillo instead. :DHe also thinks there should be a MV remake with Josh Holloway as Crockett and Harold Perrineau as Tubbs.

I am so jealous :rolleyes: Wish I got that channel.I like that they have Daniel Dae Kim hosting and suggesting people to play the leads.I really think with this kind of promoting, there will be a tv remake in the near future :thumbsup:

I am so jealous :rolleyes: Wish I got that channel.I like that they have Daniel Dae Kim hosting and suggesting people to play the leads.I really think with this kind of promoting' date=' there will be a tv remake in the near future :thumbsup:[/quote']DDK wasn't hosting on Centric. Just tweeting on twitter. He also said there should be a H50 homage to Miami Vice. :thumbsup:

DDK wasn't hosting on Centric. Just tweeting on twitter. He also said there should be a H50 homage to Miami Vice. :thumbsup:

Wow, now how would they do that? Sounds really cool :cool:

I don't have that channel. Why can't they put some Miami Vice episodes on Spike , A&E or TVland. They always repeat CSI Miami or Mash or Raymond. MV would add some "class." :thumbsup:

I don't have that channel. Why can't they put some Miami Vice episodes on Spike ' date=' A&E or TVland. They always repeat CSI Miami or Mash or Raymond. MV would add some "class." :thumbsup:[/quote']I wondered about that, too.

Guest MetroVice

Hey Tony :)

I don't have that channel. Why can't they put some Miami Vice episodes on Spike ' date=' A&E or TVland. They always repeat CSI Miami or Mash or Raymond. MV would add some "class." :thumbsup:[/quote']I can tell you why TV-Land doesn't put Vice on; They're too busy showing 5 episodes of Bonanza every single day. Don't get me wrong, I like Bonanza. But multiple showings every day for the last several YEARS has gotten *old* :sleep:I know so many people who love Miami Vice, and every time the show comes up in conversation people almost always love talking about it and how good it was in it's time. That's why it's beyond me why it's so scarcely shown (at least in the USA).I've seen Vice on my local cable system (Comcast), but couldn't recall what network. I just looked it up and it shows up as "BET J", which come to find out is actually Centric.A few years ago I got so fed up with TV-Land farting around with Vice I finally just bought the entire set on DVD so I could watch'em anytime I feel like it. TV-Land would show Vice for a short time, then it would go away for a long time. Then they'd show it a little more (out of sync of course), then it would disappear again. But they never miss airing numerous episodes of Bonanza every single day, which is what really pisses me off :thumbsdown:

Yeah, it was wonderful and when I woke up Monday morning, they were finishing it up with Freefall. That episode always makes my sad. It's the ending where they show all those great moments in VICE that made it so memoriable and great. Sad to see it come to an end I guess. Glad it lives on with us and how we embrace it! My favorite show forever...Mike

• 1 month later...

There's anther MV marathon on Centric this weekend. Sat. From 11AM-10PM Episodes:Contempt of Court, Amen....Send Money, Death and the Lady, The Big Thaw, Child's Play, God's Work, Missing Hours, Like a Hurricane, Rising son of Death, Love at First Sight, A Rock and A Hard PlaceAll the episodes re-air Sun from 9AM-9PM with Cows of October added on at the end.

I just put Centric on,and my tv has a special "Vice" look on the screen. There's this big red streak across the screen which is distorting the picture. The flamingos in the opening theme were pink and blue. :DTime for a new tv....:rolleyes:

Missing Hours in a Vice Marathon?!?!?!Damn! If you're going to have a Miami Vice marathon, why would you put "Missing Hours" in there? My guess is that whoever does the programming for Centric is not a Vice die hard like we are.Still, I'm grateful that Centric airs the show at all. I'll take Vice any way I can get it.

Damn! If you're going to have a Miami Vice marathon' date=' why would you put "Missing Hours" in there? My guess is that whoever does the programming for Centric is not a Vice die hard like we are.Still, I'm grateful that Centric airs the show at all. I'll take Vice any way I can get it.[/quote']At least they didn't put "Miracle Man" in there. ;)