Miami Vice Marathon on Centric Right Now

Frey

Damn! If you're going to have a Miami Vice marathon' date=' why would you put "Missing Hours" in there? My guess is that whoever does the programming for Centric is not a Vice die hard like we are.Still, I'm grateful that Centric airs the show at all. I'll take Vice any way I can get it.[/quote']I'll take it just about any way also. I do find myself a little spoiled with the discs as I absolutely HATE commercials. Coll to see on and I also have to agree...No matter how much you watch, whether on live TV or the discs, Missing Hours is just plain bad...Bordering on horrible yet it's still Vice and Trudy does look rather stellar in blue ...:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:....I do have some episodes I don't favor too much and it's nice to watch them and rediscover the music I seem to have forgotten about as far as what episode certain songs appear on:thumbsup:...Mike

• 4 months later...

Another MV marathon from 5PM-6AM (EST) today. Episodes: When Irish Eyes are Crying, Stone's War, Killshot, Walk-Alone, The Good Collar, Shadow in the Dark, El Viejo, Better Living Through Chemistry, Baby Blues,Streetwise, Forgive us Our Debts, and Down for the Count 1&2. :clap::)

Another MV marathon from 5PM-6AM (EST) today. Episodes: When Irish Eyes are Crying' date=' Stone's War, Killshot, Walk-Alone, The Good Collar, Shadow in the Dark, El Viejo, Better Living Through Chemistry, Baby Blues,Streetwise, Forgive us Our Debts, and Down for the Count 1&2. :clap::)[/quote']I watched several episodes too and DVR some. Glad they aired both episodes of "Down For The Count".

• 1 month later...

Marathon now in progress on Centric.Bought and Paid For(on now)Followed by....Phill the ShillDefinitely MiamiYankee DollarOne Way TicketLittle Miss DangerousBack in the World

I set my DVR to record from bought and paid for - little miss dangerous. I know I won't be sleeping tonight lol