Am I the only one who didn't like Castillo much?

Canes n' Pain

Ahhhh......you figured out how I do it. Good job' date=' your correct Philippe, I do travel back to the past to get these wonderful goodies to share with you all. :clap:[/quote']I did?:eek: so did I win a prize?:glossy: Or can I come with you to the past?:radar:Just Kidding, now here is for you Coop:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrCFrFpHvw

;)

They said that about a certain terminator too...:) But wait a minute' date=' perhaps Don Johnson is perhaps a robot send from the future to sign Coop's photographs...:D Nah, I bet ya Coop has a time machine there somewhere in order to travel back to the 80's and buy all this wonderful Miami Vice merchandise and stuff we will never get our hands on.:p;):cool:[/quote']
I did?:eek: so did I win a prize?:glossy: Or can I come with you to the past?:radar:Just Kidding' date=' now here is for you Coop:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrCFrFpHvw

;)
Thanks for the video Philippe!!I liked it so much, I think I'll go back in time and see her in concert! ....because I can. :thumbsup::)

Thanks for the video Philippe!!I liked it so much' date=' I think I'll go back in time and see her in concert! ....because I can. :thumbsup::)[/quote']I think from now on I'm gonna call you Doc Coop.:)

Ahhhh......you figured out how I do it. Good job' date=' your correct Philippe, I do travel back to the past to get these wonderful goodies to share with you all. :clap:[/quote'] On your next time travel to the 1980s, tell Michael Mann and Anthony Yerkovich and all the suits at NBC never ever ever to cancel MV so we can still enjoy new episodes in 2011! :thumbsup: