and we have a Facebook account

Sjako

Enjoy!http://www.facebook.com/pages/MiamiViceOnline/213887861982017Page receives new threads (lets try it with this one ;-) made on miamiviceonline and links to them. Also any Google News article containing the words "Miami Vice" will be automatically posted.Ronald.

Dude,.....you are AWESOME!! :thumbsup::clap:

Enjoy!http://www.facebook.com/pages/MiamiViceOnline/213887861982017Page receives new threads (lets try it with this one ;-) made on miamiviceonline and links to them. Also any Google News article containing the words "Miami Vice" will be automatically posted.Ronald.
Oh' date=' that's really cool![/size'] 've ever made ​​a thumbs-up. Right so? ;);)Eingefügtes Bild This eternal jump back and forth has anyway erased too many calories :p:D:):p:shout:A really great idea Eingefügtes Bild:shout:

Oh' date=' that's really cool![/size']'ve ever made ​​a thumbs-up. Right so? ;);)Eingefügtes Bild This eternal jump back and forth has anyway erased too many calories :p:D:):p:shout:A really great idea Eingefügtes Bild:shout:
Oh bluepearl!I can't get enough of your CRAZY, SILLY icons! :D:D:DLook at that squiggle man go! HAHA! :):)

Oh bluepearl!I can't get enough of your CRAZY' date=' SILLY icons! :D:DLook at that squiggle man go! HAHA! :):)[/quote'] Oh, that's nice :o! (and I myself have such fun with it ... :);)) But ..., THE PERFECT IDEA TAKES THE PERFECT ICONS!
and it works![ATTACH=CONFIG]4017[/ATTACH]
Oh yes sjako' date=' it works !;);););)[b']IT WORKS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT !:p:p:p:p

Let me know in casy anybody want to become an admin of this page. Apparently I can promote people rights ;-)

This would be Cool

BRILLIANT IDEA to have come up with a FaceBook Page for this Forum!!:clap: Now all the Friend's that each of us has on FaceBook can become familiar with this site as well....(if they are not already), & therefore RISE, RISE, R-I-S-E our Membership Volume even more than it is already.:DI am also on FaceBook....more than I am on here..:o, and have already seen this page in action!!:thumbsup::clap:I have ALOT of Friends on FaceBook, which I met through this Forum & am THRILLED at the chance of meeting other fellow Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:DJust, PLEASE let me know who you all are....(meaning your screen names here, that is)....cause I normally don't accept Friend Request and/or Suggestions from people that I don't know. But WILL ALWAYS accept a Fellow Vicer or Vicerette!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:clap::clap:

BRILLIANT IDEA to have come up with a FaceBook Page for this Forum!!:clap: Now all the Friend's that each of us has on FaceBook can become familiar with this site as well....(if they are not already)' date=' & therefore RISE, RISE, R-I-S-E our Membership Volume even more than it is already.:DI am also on FaceBook....more than I am on here..:o, and have already seen this page in action!!:thumbsup::clap:I have ALOT of Friends on FaceBook, which I met through this Forum & am THRILLED at the chance of meeting other fellow Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:DJust, PLEASE let me know who you all are....(meaning your screen names here, that is)....cause I normally don't accept Friend Request and/or Suggestions from people that I don't know. But WILL ALWAYS accept a Fellow Vicer or Vicerette!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:clap::clap:[/quote']What fantastic feedback, ideas and energy!

I am glad someone made us a page on FB. gave it the like thumbs up yesterday. I am friends with a couple of you on Facebook (Maria and David), but if any of you want to be friends on there who have an account, please let me know.

I've just added the page to my favourite ones, I'm going to visit it whenever I can! Unfortunately, I've been neglecting this website, though, because I had a lot of regular and extra work before my holiday and because for some reason or the other, it takes ages to load :( Now that I'm on vacation until September, I hope to pop in here much more often. Just like Maria714 I am more often on Facebook (please feel free to add me if you like) than here, shame on me... I just hope I'll get this computer problem fixed asap and come here every day again, too...

Our "friends" at Facebook suspended the account. I guess they did not find any irony in me using the name Sonny Crockett. Not only did they block that account but also the MiamiViceOnline account.I will start over again in two weeks.p.s. I suddenly know again why I am not on facebook.

Our "friends" at Facebook suspended the account. I guess they did not find any irony in me using the name Sonny Crockett. Not only did they block that account but also the MiamiViceOnline account.I will start over again in two weeks.p.s. I suddenly know again why I am not on facebook.

Hi Sjako!!!!I STILL CAN SEE the MiamiViceOnline site & it IS STILL in my list of interest. As for Sonny Crockett's FB Profile page....it HAS IN FACT disappeared from my list of friends.I am on FB right now....see if you can post something & I'll let you know if it shows up on my News Feed on FB.

I can still access the page and see everything and I can post also.I commented on the Post about the Magnum P.I. post

I can still access the page and see everything and I can post also.I commented on the Post about the Magnum P.I. post

Strange, I cannot access it... Guess I'll have to set up a new personal facebook account. You can make me admin again then ;-)

AdminYou are still listed as admin.Your name is still there not your picture though.Let me I will put as a admin again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...