and we have a Facebook account

Sjako

• Administrators
All' date='RSS feed seems to be down. No updates to Twitter/Facebook therefore.[/quote']Guess i'm a little bit late:oRSS feed should work. Just checked it out.www.miamiviceonline.com/external.php

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hmm I gotta wonder though what about a twitter account? I'm not much into social media at all but with all of the gossip and stuff going about this person who said such and so about eastwood happened during the republican conventionit kind of makes me wonder if maybe with Don working on that QT picture that maybe well Don would get into the act and maybe stumble upon it while simply putting up some sort of twitter thing as a buisness only kinda deal.eh farfetched but I do know that Shatner and Nimoy along with alot of the old trek stars have them and occasionally they're sayings and discusions get posted on trekmovie.com.

@MiamiViceOnline has been online for a long time on Twitter. See www.twitter.com/miamiviceonlineJust reactivated the Facebook feed. Hope it solves the issue.

@MiamiViceOnline has been online for a long time on Twitter. See www.twitter.com/miamiviceonlineJust reactivated the Facebook feed. Hope it solves the issue.

Thank you,I was just wondering what was going and thought there was a problem.I am glad everything is fixed and :cool: now.