New Miami Vice Screenplay...

Toliver-Lyons

I don't know if your aware of this but check this out.... Crockett Return's To Miami...Vice? a TV movie by Rick Eager. He is trying to get this done and has already contacted Castillo, Gina and Sonny.http://www.miamivicechronicles.com/media/ViceScript-Eager-090225.pdfhttp://www.miamivicechronicles.com/

Who is Rick Eager?Apparently he is a MV fan as well. He has been writing this for some time and approached EJO who liked it and got him an agent and got the script to Universal.Here is his IMDB page and info on the script.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2176279/http://www.miamivicechronicles.com/a-writers-journey-continues-returning-to-miami-vice/

Apparently he is a MV fan as well. He has been writing this for some time and approached EJO who liked it and got him an agent and got the script to Universal.Here is his IMDB page and info on the script.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2176279/http://www.miamivicechronicles.com/a-writers-journey-continues-returning-to-miami-vice/

Where does it say that he approached EJO, who liked it and got him an agent and got the script to Universal. I don't see where it says that?

InfoHere ya go! It was on this page:http://www.miamivicechronicles.com/a-writers-journey-through-a-return-to-miami-vice/

NBC UniversalBob Greenblatt, NBC Chairman of Entertainment3000 W. Alameda Ave, Burbank CA 91523-0001NBC UniversalMichael MannMichael Mann Productions12233 West Olympic Blvd, Ste 340, Los Angeles CA 90064Don JohnsonDon Johnson Productions9633 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 278, Beverly Hills CA 90210July 2011: contacts updatedFor more on myself, see my listing at IMDb. To you guys… the fans… thank you and God bless!Best regards,Rick Eager

• 1 year later...

I really wish they would do this reunion movie! This is my opinion, but I really hated how "Miami Vice" ended! :evil: It was sad, angry, depressing, and it left you "hanging". :thumbsdown:This reunion movie could finally tie up lose ends to "Freefall's" end with Crockett and Tubbs just calling it quits and taking off. I realize these people don't still look 30-35 years old...but I wouldn't want them to! Otherwise it'd be like something off the SciFi channel. :p But 60 is like the new 40 in today's society!If they have a superb script, director, and bring back some of that "MV" style/feel...but yet also incorporate that in with modern day Miami...this could totally be explosively awesome! :glossy: But, some of the 80's styles are back in style...I see kids and people all over with the pastel colors, high-tops with the jeans stuffed into them, punk colors and hairdews, wayfarer sunglasses, etc... I swear it's like 1987 all over again! Even some of the music now has an 80's feel to it. Give something 20-30 years and suddenly it's popular again! ;) There's also still more than enough original fans and people who grew up with the show around to truly appreciate a reunion movie!"Perry Mason" was another show that had a very popular run with reunion movies. In 1985 they did "Perry Mason Returns" and everyone (cast/producers/crew) thought it would do okay--but it would probably be a one-time thing...and did Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale still look 35? Oh heck no!! :) But, ya know what...both those actors still had the "PM" magic, they had a superb script/storyline, and everyone seemed ready to see what Perry Mason was up to 20 years later. "Perry Mason Returns" ended up being the most popular TV movie of the year, and was re-broadcast twice after that! It also spawned a "whopping" 29 more reunion movies (26 of them with Burr...as he passed away from liver cancer in 1993 and the last 4 movies were made with friends of his defending the accused)!I realize "PM" and "MV" are totally two different kinds of shows...but it's the same idea of a reunion movie! Besides...Don Johnson and PMT both still look good for their ages, and they look a lot younger at 60 than Raymond Burr did! :) Now, do I think they'd make 30 "MV" reunion movies? Probably not. :D I also read that if they do a reunion movie, it might be a Pilot for a new regular series--with new characters but still having original show cast make cameos. I'm not sure that'll work either. I think they should stick to reunion movies. There's only 2 shows I can think of that have been brought back as regular TV shows and are very popular--"Hawaii Five-0" and "Dallas". I love the original "5-0" and have all 12 seasons on DVD! But, I'll be honest and say that I also really love the new "5-0" too! They've included enough odes to the original show, but also created a whole new show itself that it just works! Somehow it just captivates like the original did. "Dallas" is also awesome! I love the original show too...but the new series is not a re-do...but a "continuation" of the original show, with original cast (along with new cast members). They've captured the original series' essence but also brought it up to current times...it captivates just as good as the original show did! But, most re-do shows fail--such as 2006's "Bionic Woman", 2008's "Knight Rider", and 2011's "Charlie's Angels". It's because fans of the original shows rememer the first series' and expect the re-do's to be like that...and they're not. For the "MV" reunion movie...if they can have a superb script, and bring some closure, as well as open up new doors, for our beloved "MV" characters--then this could really be awesome! I truly hope they can put something together and make this happen! :clap:

Would be great to see Miami Vice come back. But, it has to be done right or not at all.For me the series ended good. Yeah, it left a lot of questions, but the main characters were still alive which, I guess, always left the door oped for a series return. And, like stages of your life, things don't always end perfect or the way you thought they would.If it ever happens and is done really, really, really well, with DJ, PMT, EJO, Gina, Trudy and Switec(and IZZY of course)I will definately watch. But for now I am starting on Season one, Pilot episode again. Vice on TV, reliving the 80's and a great time in my life, it does'nt get any better.:thumbsup:

Would be great to see Miami Vice come back. But' date=' it has to be done right or not at all.For me the series ended good. Yeah, it left a lot of questions, but the main characters were still alive which, I guess, always left the door oped for a series return. And, like stages of your life, things don't always end perfect or the way you thought they would.If it ever happens and is done really, really, really well, with DJ, PMT, EJO, Gina, Trudy and Switec(and IZZY of course)I will definately watch. But for now I am starting on Season one, Pilot episode again. Vice on TV, reliving the 80's and a great time in my life, it does'nt get any better.:thumbsup:[/quote']Agreed...80's was a great time in life, and had some of the best music, fashion, and TV shows--"MV" being one of the greatest! :thumbsup: But, I still think the series' end was stupid...and I hate being left "hanging"! :thumbsdown: But, I agree, at least everyone was still alive...unlike today, where whoever leaves a show has to be killed off--I hate that too! :evil:I realize not everything turns out "wonderful"...that's life. But, if I want true reality I'll watch the news and/or go to work (I work with "troubled" kids and families). ;) Even though "MV" was one of the first shows that didn't always have a happy ending to every episode ("Magnum" was actually first to do this) it's still TV....and the whole show itself should have had a more "uplifting" end--even if the characters still left the force and went their seperate ways.I agree, if they would do it right and have the perfect script/storyline...a reunion movie could be superb! Even if it was a one-time thing, I think most die-hard fans would be extatic! :cool:

Agreed...80's was a great time in life' date=' and had some of the best music, fashion, and TV shows--"MV" being one of the greatest! :thumbsup: But, I still think the series' end was stupid...and I hate being left "hanging"! :thumbsdown: But, I agree, at least everyone was still alive...unlike today, where whoever leaves a show has to be killed off--I hate that too! :evil:I realize not everything turns out "wonderful"...that's life. But, if I want true reality I'll watch the news and/or go to work (I work with "troubled" kids and families). ;) Even though "MV" was one of the first shows that didn't always have a happy ending to every episode ("Magnum" was actually first to do this) it's still TV....and the whole show itself should have had a more "uplifting" end--even if the characters still left the force and went their seperate ways.I agree, if they would do it right and have the perfect script/storyline...a reunion movie could be superb! Even if it was a one-time thing, I think most die-hard fans would be extatic! :cool:[/quote']Good points:thumbsup:.And maybe a one off movie reunion maybe the way to go, if the do it at all.80's has some of the best memories in my life. And Vice was a big part of that:cheers:.

Good points:thumbsup:.And maybe a one off movie reunion maybe the way to go' date=' if the do it at all.80's has some of the best memories in my life. And Vice was a big part of that:cheers:.[/quote']Amen, could not have said it better!! :cheers:

Agreed...80's was a great time in life' date=' and had some of the best music, fashion, and TV shows--"MV" being one of the greatest! :thumbsup: But, I still think the series' end was stupid...and I hate being left "hanging"! :thumbsdown: But, I agree, at least everyone was still alive...unlike today, where whoever leaves a show has to be killed off--I hate that too! :evil:I realize not everything turns out "wonderful"...that's life. But, if I want true reality I'll watch the news and/or go to work (I work with "troubled" kids and families). ;) Even though "MV" was one of the first shows that didn't always have a happy ending to every episode ("Magnum" was actually first to do this) it's still TV....and the whole show itself should have had a more "uplifting" end--even if the characters still left the force and went their seperate ways.I agree, if they would do it right and have the perfect script/storyline...a reunion movie could be superb! Even if it was a one-time thing, I think most die-hard fans would be extatic! :cool:[/quote']Michael Mann made a big mistake finished the series on Season 5..Cause the Miami Vice should have been continue to few many season more than season 5.. Like Season 6 1990-1991 - Season 7 1991-1992- Season 8 1992-1993 - Season 9 -1993-1994 - Season 10 - 1994 - 1995 - Season 11 1996-1997 - Season 12 - 1997 - 1998 - Season 13 - 1998-1999 - Season 14 - 1999 - 2000 - Season 15 - 2000-2001 gotta be like that.. Maybe could to be finished on season 20 - 15 but not Season 5 'cause The Miami Vice is a cult tv series! The Legendery.. The Miami Vice Look still using to nowadays.. The Miami Vice Music and etc.Rico & Trudy between should have been relationship and supposed to be continuous..Sonny & Gina between should have been relationship and supposed to be continous..Zito shouldn't have died!Elvis shouldn't have quit of the seriesSwitek&Zito from the beginning of the series should be ''More than tought&More than funny'' should be balanced their characteristic look

Return Episode ....So it starts out with opening scene of Crockett in a small fishing boat down in the keys, the sun is reflecting off the calm water, he's just sitting in the boat, line in the water, not really fishing but just starring off in the distance while seeing multiple flashbacks from the past..... finally getting time to make sense of it all. The good and the bad. Skip to NYC - Tubbs, now working for a large security firm, handles personal security for fortune 500 CEO's gets a tip about the CEO he is guarding and his involvement in one of the largest drug webs across the globe. He finds it's all based out of Miami and rather than tipping local and federal agents off he looks down to his cellphone and dials... :D

I doubt EJO would reprise his role of Lt. Martin Castillo. Here are some direct quotes: Sometimes you gotta do things that you don't really want to do. But you don't do them for money.On "Miami Vice" (1984) and "Battlestar Galactica" (2004): "Miami", although it took place among policemen, wasn't about reality. It exploited reality to entertain. "Battlestar" is another thing. Despite it being set in space, it deals with real stuff.Declined an offer from director Michael Mann to reprise the role of Lt. Martin Castillo in the movie version of Miami Vice (2006). He was the only cast member from the original "Miami Vice" (1984) series who was approached to appear in the rebooted movie version of the series.

I doubt EJO would reprise his role of Lt. Martin Castillo. Here are some direct quotes: Sometimes you gotta do things that you don't really want to do. But you don't do them for money.On "Miami Vice" (1984) and "Battlestar Galactica" (2004): "Miami"' date=' although it took place among policemen, wasn't about reality. It exploited reality to entertain. "Battlestar" is another thing. Despite it being set in space, it deals with real stuff.Declined an offer from director Michael Mann to reprise the role of Lt. Martin Castillo in the movie version of Miami Vice (2006). He was the only cast member from the original "Miami Vice" (1984) series who was approached to appear in the rebooted movie version of the series.[/quote']Maybe he didn't want to be in the Movie because he didn't want to betray for the original cast?If he didn't want to be in Miami Vice why he was ? And Miami Vice was the ridiclous tv series why Michael Mann & Anthony Yerkovich was created it?Or the essence of the work ''made the money'' ?Then we all MV Fans and who was watched from the beginning to the final was the STUPID,is the STUPIDis that it? I really don't understand this point..

I really like the idea of a reunion TV movie starting out as two stories that work into one. In my version though it would be Tubbs on one end in a case connected in NY, and Crockett, Gina, Switek, Castillo, Caroline (yes, Crockett's ex, I'll get to that), Billy, and Caroline's other child with her newer husband in Florida.In my version the show begins elsewhere with the 'problem' then moves to Crockett minding his own business fishing on his boat out in the Keys( as in the script in the OP and in Pink Flamingo's post), and he stops and puts his fishing rod down as he's watching a boat get nearer. Then as he stands up out of a 'bad feeling' and gets behind the helm wheel he ends up being boarded and taken into custody by the ATF (to be taken into safety and questioning related to the events in the episode Payback). Simultaneously back in Miami, Gina is approached and her childs life verbally threatened by your regular Miami Vice bad guys on the matter of the money missing from that same episode. Gina who is also no longer with Vice, now running a middle end makeup shop, calls up Castillo, still head of the vice department. While Castillo tries to get info for Gina, she contacts Trudy at her home in the evening. Trudy works in Homicide and the two had a bad falling apart, so that scene is emotionally hard to watch. She does call Tubbs in NY for Gina though, seeing as Crockett is involved. Trudy's role in the show is parallel to the regular cast, she has Caroline's second child working under her in her department. She only talks with Castillo, Caroline, Billy etc. Being a loyal friend she does the real detective work(questioning/threatening etc), but on her own time of course, so lots of night scenes for her. While the rest of the cast get together to stop the 'problem.' Crockett's role is part victim of circumstance, and so he's plenty motivated to get to the bottom of things. He needs Tubbs help of course, There are lots of doubts cast on the characters, and in the end there's a bit of heartbreak as there is in the most memorable Miami Vice episodes of the past. All that is semi parallel and related to the developement of a new story involving possible antagonists and protagonists.The one thing that gets me is how do you avoid turning it into what season five was doing with the new recruits. I don't feel that if the movie was just a reunion that there would be much need for official police undercover stuff. Just top notch use of the original actors in situations related to their past work in the field. I feel it should have numerous 'dark' moments. even if it's sunny in Miami (like in Evan).My two cents anyway.I'd take any reunion they would offer though. Even if the music was bad, and that would hurt me.

I really like the idea of a reunion TV movie starting out as two stories that work into one. In my version though it would be Tubbs on one end in a case connected in NY' date=' and Crockett, Gina, Switek, Castillo, Caroline (yes, Crockett's ex, I'll get to that), Billy, and Caroline's other child with her newer husband in Florida.In my version the show begins elsewhere with the 'problem' then moves to Crockett minding his own business fishing on his boat out in the Keys( as in the script in the OP and in Pink Flamingo's post), and he stops and puts his fishing rod down as he's watching a boat get nearer. Then as he stands up out of a 'bad feeling' and gets behind the helm wheel he ends up being boarded and taken into custody by the ATF (to be taken into safety and questioning related to the events in the episode Payback). Simultaneously back in Miami, Gina is approached and her childs life verbally threatened by your regular Miami Vice bad guys on the matter of the money missing from that same episode. Gina who is also no longer with Vice, now running a middle end makeup shop, calls up Castillo, still head of the vice department. While Castillo tries to get info for Gina, she contacts Trudy at her home in the evening. Trudy works in Homicide and the two had a bad falling apart, so that scene is emotionally hard to watch. She does call Tubbs in NY for Gina though, seeing as Crockett is involved. Trudy's role in the show is parallel to the regular cast, she has Caroline's second child working under her in her department. She only talks with Castillo, Caroline, Billy etc. Being a loyal friend she does the real detective work(questioning/threatening etc), but on her own time of course, so lots of night scenes for her. While the rest of the cast get together to stop the 'problem.' Crockett's role is part victim of circumstance, and so he's plenty motivated to get to the bottom of things. He needs Tubbs help of course, There are lots of doubts cast on the characters, and in the end there's a bit of heartbreak as there is in the most memorable Miami Vice episodes of the past. All that is semi parallel and related to the developement of a new story involving possible antagonists and protagonists.The one thing that gets me is how do you avoid turning it into what season five was doing with the new recruits. I don't feel that if the movie was just a reunion that there would be much need for official police undercover stuff. Just top notch use of the original actors in situations related to their past work in the field. I feel it should have numerous 'dark' moments. even if it's sunny in Miami (like in Evan).My two cents anyway.I'd take any reunion they would offer though. Even if the music was bad, and that would hurt me.[/quote']We hope the Vice return to tv! With Original Cast - DJ,PMT,EJO,SS,OB,MT,JD.. NOGGIE&IZZY..Charlie Barnett Who played Noogie has been dead in 1996 - R.I.P.But Martin Ferrero who played Izzy is still alive..CAROLINE AND HIS LAST HUSBAND BOB..BILLY AND SONNY&GINA'S Son gotta be in ViceAlso Rico&Trudy's son.. Sonny&Gina - Trudy&Rico had been married and they has childs...The new series gotta be New Generation.. The Old Characters & The New Characters gotta be in the new series!Nowadays,Miami and Dade County is more hotter than the 80's..That's gonna be excelent If Michael Mann & Anthony Yerkovich do this ''as tv series'' And this series gotta be 10,maybe more than 10 seasons!

We hope the Vice return to tv! With Original Cast - DJ' date='PMT,EJO,SS,OB,MT,JD.. NOGGIE&IZZY..Charlie Barnett Who played Noogie has been dead in 1996 - R.I.P.But Martin Ferrero who played Izzy is still alive..CAROLINE AND HIS LAST HUSBAND BOB..BILLY AND SONNY&GINA'S Son gotta be in ViceAlso Rico&Trudy's son.. Sonny&Gina - Trudy&Rico had been married and they has childs...The new series gotta be New Generation.. The Old Characters & The New Characters gotta be in the new series!Nowadays,Miami and Dade County is more hotter than the 80's..That's gonna be excelent If Michael Mann & Anthony Yerkovich do this ''as tv series'' And this series gotta be 10,maybe more than 10 seasons![/quote']I don't mean to come across as a jerk, but I gotta ask. Is that really what you'd like to see from Miami Vice. That sounds like a Friends reunion, not Miami Vice. Seriously, Miami vice is the opposite of what you suggested. The show started with a married couple, with a child yet, divorcing. All the while Crockett trying his luck with Gina... but not divorced yet. That is very serious stuff in 1984. It had shock value, something that made Vice the awesome show it was. Tv didn't have stuff like that back then. Plus a 'children of' spin-off while mom and pops characters cameo once in a while doesn't even sound interesting. The characters need to be conflicted, viewers want to see them overcome problems they face. Think of it like the show Blue Bloods, which isn't bad for a family/cop drama (what you're basically describing). The show was teetering on cancellation in it's first season, and almost didn't get a second season. But, because of the star power of Tom Selleck, and the great main characters dealing with their jobs and family we have a show that has lasted three seasons and maybe more to come. The show has a degree of heart that also helps it keep going. But that's not Miami Vice. If Miami vice was a 'happy' family show like that, it wouldn't be true to it's own genre. People would tune in to see if it was what they missed, and it would be something totally different.That's my opinion of course, don't be offended. I just needed to blab a bit. My earlier comment about taking whatever reunion they would give me might need to be rethought. I didn't ever think of what what you suggested.

I don't necessarily think a "Miami Vice" reunion should be turned into a "family" type TV movie/episode...but I do think they would need to include Crockett's son, and maybe even Tubb's baby son (who we never got to find out what happened to him), now grown. Whether married to whoever, and/or other kids with Crockett & Tubbs...don't know? I guess it would depend on how they did it. I wouldn't want a "Blue Bloods" type show (although I do like that show and watch it every week) either, but I think some kids/grand kids, wives/ex-wives type stuff could be included. They would be 60 instead of 30-35, so they might have mellowed some and enjoy being more involved with family--until something calls them back to duty. ;) Just because it's 2013 instead of 1984 doesn't mean no family aspects could be included in a "MV" reunion. But, I do agree I would not want the reunion to primarily focus on playing "house". :pI think they need to still include the "darker" grittier side of Miami...but also the fun and "brighter" spots too. I think the colors and music would again need to be very carefully integrated and considered important aspects to a reunion. Updated and modern day...but still the same idea as the original series.I would love to see all the original cast return...but I would think their characters would have changed some over the years, and I wouldn't want them to be exactly like they were when the show ended in 1989. I think they could do all kinds of awesome and new/different things after all this time...but I think a reunion would still need to have some original "MV" aspects and odes to the original series for fans to really like and embrace it. :cool:It's been a little over a year since I've read or heard anything about the reunion idea/script. The last I read DJ, PMT, EJO, and SS were on board if something came about and the script was given a final approval...but who knows? :rolleyes: I would just love to see a reunion done of some kind...at least to finally bring resolution to the characters and/or series (as the show's end left you hanging, in my opinion). I hope one is done in the next year or two! :thumbsup:

I don't mean to come across as a jerk' date=' but I gotta ask. Is that really what you'd like to see from Miami Vice. That sounds like a Friends reunion, not Miami Vice. Seriously, Miami vice is the opposite of what you suggested. The show started with a married couple, with a child yet, divorcing. All the while Crockett trying his luck with Gina... but not divorced yet. That is very serious stuff in 1984. It had shock value, something that made Vice the awesome show it was. Tv didn't have stuff like that back then. Plus a 'children of' spin-off while mom and pops characters cameo once in a while doesn't even sound interesting. The characters need to be conflicted, viewers want to see them overcome problems they face. Think of it like the show Blue Bloods, which isn't bad for a family/cop drama (what you're basically describing). The show was teetering on cancellation in it's first season, and almost didn't get a second season. But, because of the star power of Tom Selleck, and the great main characters dealing with their jobs and family we have a show that has lasted three seasons and maybe more to come. The show has a degree of heart that also helps it keep going. But that's not Miami Vice. If Miami vice was a 'happy' family show like that, it wouldn't be true to it's own genre. People would tune in to see if it was what they missed, and it would be something totally different.That's my opinion of course, don't be offended. I just needed to blab a bit. My earlier comment about taking whatever reunion they would give me might need to be rethought. I didn't ever think of what what you suggested.[/quote']No,no,no,no,no PAL! I didn't mean it you said like that. I just pitch some kind of different suggestion that's all.. I know the Miami Vice wasn't have ''unreality'' like a ''kid show'' But When I saw The Miami Vice Movie (2006) I really said this to myself ''Miami Vice isn't a ridiculous show like that'' You know the Movie.. Very Sucks,Very wasn't have sense of culture ''Music Culture,Fashion Culture and The Dramatic Scenario like TV Series'' And Collin Farrel was said that ''This Movie is not gonna ridiculous like tv series.. Pet Alligator,Pastel Color Suits and another Fuckin' sucks,Fuckin' shits.. We gonna do the best more than tv shows.. Don Johnson? Huh ****.. and another things'' If you see this impudence to ''The Real Miami Vice'' as ''The Real Miami Vice Fans'' I mean tv series'' just find this: RTL ''Germany Miami Vice Program''That's why I say to the TV Show - TV Series Miami Vice ''The Real Miami Vice'' !And That's why I pitched some suggestion like this! Hey no friends but I don't like Collin Farrel and the Miami Vice movie..Most people ''15 between 27 years old'' in Turkey and the world ''as don't know Miami Vice is a tv series'' think ''The Miami Vice is just Movie,no more than!'' This is the end of my composition Mine Vice Dudes!The same explanation to ViceFanMan !
I don't necessarily think a "Miami Vice" reunion should be turned into a "family" type TV movie/episode...but I do think they would need to include Crockett's son' date=' and maybe even Tubb's baby son (who we never got to find out what happened to him), now grown. Whether married to whoever, and/or other kids with Crockett & Tubbs...don't know? I guess it would depend on how they did it. I wouldn't want a "Blue Bloods" type show (although I do like that show and watch it every week) either, but I think some kids/grand kids, wives/ex-wives type stuff could be included. They would be 60 instead of 30-35, so they might have mellowed some and enjoy being more involved with family--until something calls them back to duty. ;) Just because it's 2013 instead of 1984 doesn't mean no family aspects could be included in a "MV" reunion. [u']But, I do agree I would not want the reunion to primarily focus on playing "house". :pI think they need to still include the "darker" grittier side of Miami...but also the fun and "brighter" spots too. I think the colors and music would again need to be very carefully integrated and considered important aspects to a reunion. Updated and modern day...but still the same idea as the original series.I would love to see all the original cast return...but I would think their characters would have changed some over the years, and I wouldn't want them to be exactly like they were when the show ended in 1989. I think they could do all kinds of awesome and new/different things after all this time...but I think a reunion would still need to have some original "MV" aspects and odes to the original series for fans to really like and embrace it. :cool:It's been a little over a year since I've read or heard anything about the reunion idea/script. The last I read DJ, PMT, EJO, and SS were on board if something came about and the script was given a final approval...but who knows? :rolleyes: I would just love to see a reunion done of some kind...at least to finally bring resolution to the characters and/or series (as the show's end left you hanging, in my opinion). I hope one is done in the next year or two! :thumbsup:

I suppose there are always ways to make a reunion to one of the most popular TV shows ever "suck" (pardon my crudeness ;) ) but I would think (from what I read on what they are/were trying to put together) most involved would make sure a reunion would be pretty good.However, no matter what kind of a reunion they would do...they would never be able to please everyone. :rolleyes: There would always be someone/s that would, for whatever reason, hate it and be all upset...while others would love it.As long as they didn't kill off the original cast, they finally brought some kind of resolution to how the original show ended, and they included some odes to the original series...I would be overjoyed they did one at all! I'd be satisfied. :thumbsup: