MY VICE II

Stinger390X

Oh the little boat is so cute.And when they are next to eachother is just like the big one takes care of the little one.Sorry got carried away.:oThe video remainds me of my summers at the river vessel of my parents we had a life boat wich we used to have fun with!Thanks for posting!!

I wonder why crockett didn't have a supercharger put on the boat then to win the boat race' date=' instead of a turbo which isn't as efficent? Unknowledgeable writers?[/quote']Because in my opinion winning the race was not the first objective, how the drug transaction took place and how they got away with it was.And hey, this is Sonny Burnett - the man's a supercharger on his own. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just LOVE this boat and the funny little ditty that accompanies it! :)What a little beauty! :happy:

The little ditty is pride of Canada, our very owh Kingston's "Tragically Hip"Had the tunes playing on all the boats on the same radio station as we were all rafted together. Great days ...great memoriesl

• 3 months later...

Thanks buddy..having a blast and also put a gps chart plotter in the dash where the handle was. Put a rocking stereo in the boat and cut holes in the radar arch for the speakers.Sounds Awsome!!!!Having a lot of fun with the little boat for sure! Everyone drives it and we all have a blast.Engine runs great too!!!Changed props to a stainless four blade and am getting incredible speeds out of it.

Thanks buddy..having a blast and also put a gps chart plotter in the dash where the handle was. Put a rocking stereo in the boat and cut holes in the radar arch for the speakers.Sounds Awsome!!!!Having a lot of fun with the little boat for sure! Everyone drives it and we all have a blast.Engine runs great too!!!Changed props to a stainless four blade and am getting incredible speeds out of it.

That is awesome!Do you still take the Stinger out anymore?Those look like two really awesomely fun rides. You should be proud buddy! :thumbsup:

That is awesome!Do you still take the Stinger out anymore?Those look like two really awesomely fun rides. You should be proud buddy! :thumbsup:

Not at the moment Coop as it is below freezing up here presently. I have the boats in heated indoor storage right now for the winter and will bring them out again in around April.

Not at the moment Coop as it is below freezing up here presently. I have the boats in heated indoor storage right now for the winter and will bring them out again in around April.

Cool (literally). Thanks pal! :thumbsup:

Cool is right! It's damn cold here...Glad I'm heading back to Miami today. When I was there last week there were tons of boats in the marinas in Lauterdale. I was so jelous!