.org Memories!

COOPER&BURNETT

Yeah' date=' I remember him.I also remember ROCK. He badgered Ferrrariman and others about the MIAMI VICE STUNT SHOW at Universal Studios because he wanted a video of it, and just wouldn't let up.I remember Ferrariman banning a new member who had two accounts with different names, and pretended to talk to the other person, but it was actually the new member having a conversation...with himself! :rolleyes: It really made no sense. :)[/quote']I firmly believe that Rock was possibly someones second account or someone that was told to drive F Man to the brink of insanity.

Thanks Ferrariman' date=' I'm trying to make you proud! :thumbsup:[/quote']
You do everyday buddy! :thumbsup: I think your current scrapbook has far surpassed the previous one! :thumbsup:
I still have different, cool multi photoshoot MIAMI VICE pictures to post, which I will when I get some time later. My photoshoot photos seem to be popular with the members here.

I still have different' date=' cool multi photoshoot MIAMI VICE pictures to post, which I will when I get some time later. My photoshoot photos seem to be popular with the members here.[/quote']I would say you have a "lock" in this department, no one really comes close to the photos you have in your collection, especially the "Pointing" ones :) Keep up the good work, CB!

phew..just read through the entire thread...mostly happy memories. One nasty memory is when I changed my avatar (which i was akin to do frequently) to a pic of me when i was a baby...RB said i should 'watch out' because there were people out there who would 'enjoy' it...i mean he may have had a point..but it creeped me out.Of course i met my MV husband Mr C&B of which i shall be eternally thankful:happy:I remember the long discussions about thr release of the DVds. It was so BLOODY exciting. All i had were some really really old video recordings. And then the wait for the release in the UK was a real killer. I did import from the US though so now how both regions.The .org site was somewhat of a saviour for me when my life was pretty crappy & i was having a tough time personally. MV had always been my escape to a time in my life when things were good..it still is. Thank you to F-man for directing us here when things erupted on .org..he is a hero along with Mr C&B of course :cool:

The .org site was somewhat of a saviour for me when my life was pretty crappy & i was having a tough time personally. MV had always been my escape to a time in my life when things were good..it still is.

+1. I was in a pretty bad relationship and turned to .ORG and the wildhorse site to while away a few hours on the rare occasions I had time to myself and fantasise about what life would be like if I walked away... I must of read every post over a period of two years and I did feel a tremendous loyalty to .ORG and I'm upset that it was run into the ground by the admin as it was the first internet forum I joined.

phew..just read through the entire thread...mostly happy memories. One nasty memory is when I changed my avatar (which i was akin to do frequently) to a pic of me when i was a baby...RB said i should 'watch out' because there were people out there who would 'enjoy' it...i mean he may have had a point..but it creeped me out.Of course i met my MV husband Mr C&B of which i shall be eternally thankful:happy:I remember the long discussions about thr release of the DVds. It was so BLOODY exciting. All i had were some really really old video recordings. And then the wait for the release in the UK was a real killer. I did import from the US though so now how both regions.The .org site was somewhat of a saviour for me when my life was pretty crappy & i was having a tough time personally. MV had always been my escape to a time in my life when things were good..it still is. Thank you to F-man for directing us here when things erupted on .org..he is a hero along with Mr C&B of course :cool:
I also enjoyed PM-ing Chloe' date=' my MV wife. I had fun, and treasure the times.I still have a bit of a crush on Chole, but, who could blame me? I only like classy material myself.Pretty, smart, fun, classy...the whole package. Chloe, your one really GREAT memory from .org!I'm happy to make new ones on this site now. Good times!CHLOE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The .org site was somewhat of a saviour for me when my life was pretty crappy & i was having a tough time personally

It's funny you said that, because I've been away from this forum for many months as I was too centered in carreer issues. Well, I'm back since last week and the simple act of being here made things a lot easier! No hard fact has changed, but problems seem smaller! Go figure!

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Now that would fall under the category of a bad memory! Seriously though, had he remained the great guy he was when he joined, he could have indeed been as great as he thought he was.

Now that would fall under the category of a bad memory! Seriously though' date=' had he remained the great guy he was when he joined, he could have indeed been as great as he thought he was.[/quote']Well said, F'man, I agree. Not to beat up an old topic but he did have a lot to offer, it's just his head got in the way, so to speak...

Then Barfo insulted Michael's mann-hood and challenged him to a vulgar photoshop-off.

Didn't mean to get you started Viceman, but remember: Big Bravo is watching!

• Administrators
Well said' date=' F'man, I agree. Not to beat up an old topic but he did have a lot to offer, it's just his head got in the way, so to speak...[/quote']Exactly. I never denied that he had a lot to offer. Truth be told, those things are the reason he remained here longer than he did. I used to say that what he brought to the site far outweighed the drama that went with it. Eventually the scales tipped the other way and it was simply time to go. Probably the single, hardest decision I've ever made here.

• Administrators

Michael Mann on the left, Rick Bravo on the right. Rick was involved with the gun training for the "Miami Vice" movie. (filming it I assume)

Being only 20 it's hard to find people around my age who are a fan of Vice. Even living in south Florida where the show took place. I'm really happy that I found this site to share my fascination of the show with all you great people.

• Administrators

We're glad you found us! It's members like yourself that can spread the word to the next generation of Vice fans! :thumbsup:

Exactly. I never denied that he had a lot to offer. Truth be told' date=' those things are the reason he remained here longer than he did. I used to say that what he brought to the site far outweighed the drama that went with it. Eventually the scales tipped the other way and it was simply time to go. Probably the single, hardest decision I've ever made here.[/quote']I've always wondered what happened to him. Rare photos, wonderful insider information....but then he got meaner, and meaner, and meaner. He became a bully to the members. Even simple questions were met with negative, forceful comments, and he was in the middle of arguments on a regular basis. It's really sad, as we still don't truly know what made him turn unfriendly, and nasty. Ferrariman did the absolute right thing. It is sad, but it was the right thing to do. It's much more kind and peaceful as a result of that decision. Took some stones to do it, but we sure respect you Ferrariman for doing it.If I was given the opportunity to have it the way it was (even with the rare photos and information) and bring him back, or just keep it the way it is right now.....hands down, I'd like it the way it is right now.

I've always wondered what happened to him. Rare photos' date=' wonderful insider information.....[/quote']He's currently doing video work for the Metro-Dade police department in addition to running his own company...

I also enjoyed PM-ing Chloe' date=' my MV wife. I had fun, and treasure the times.I still have a bit of a crush on Chole, but, who could blame me? I only like classy material myself.Pretty, smart, fun, classy...the whole package.Chloe, your one really GREAT memory from .org!I'm happy to make new ones on this site now. Good times!CHLOE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']And we are still happily married even though I never my husbands head : ) you're pretty special yourself you know ; )

He's currently doing video work for the Metro-Dade police department in addition to running his own company...

"Are you a cop?"

And we are still happily married even though I never my husbands head : ) you're pretty special yourself you know ; )

And my crush on you continues.......:happy: