If you were really living in Miami Vice, which would you be? (excep Sonny Crockett)

Victor

which you would like to be:Ricardo TubbsMartin CastilloGina Navarro CalabreseTrudy JoplinStanley SwitekLawrence ZitoNeville 'Noogie' LamontIzzy Morenopolice officerD.E.A team member

• Administrators

Switek because of his lighthearted good sense of humor. (and the nice T-Bird!)Walet, your topic is fine. Just so you know, posting and voting are 2 separate things. One can be done without the other which is why 7 members have voted, yet you only see 2 members that have posted.

I would like to be Izzy Moreno because of his own unique style (he loved to quote Hemingway and Iaccoca) and nice ideas for side ventures: photography, interior design, greyhounds etc. :)

I just got a question, why all participants to the survey I added the last two, the police officer & DEA Team member.well I once was talking with a friend and asking the same question, which Character is like to be in Miami Vice.and he told me that he would like to be a regular police officer working his best to help others.he sayd That is no heros without the little people help.Now the man is not among the living and the memory of his words I've added the survey those two no less important jobs.Sry for my bad english :(

• Administrators

Some cops work in the spotlight and some work without ever getting the recognition they deserve but they are all part of the same team. A nice way to honor your friend. :thumbsup:

voted Zito, this guy is still an enigma to me. I think we never got to know the REAL zito, as a person, where did he hung out or what he did with his free time. what were his hobbies besides collecting snowglobes (or whatever those are called), enjoying boxing and his love for goldfish. I would've actually enjoyed a couple of more episodes highlighting Zito. a little light was shed on his personal life after he died. But still, he seemed to be left out in the shadows. Many scenes in Season 3 involved Stan, but not his sidekick, Larry! (before his death, obviously) I just want know what was really going on with in that head. Get know him, like a good friend.

No Crockett in the poll?Your making it hard for me to vote. :)Every MIAMI VICE character has tragic things happen to them. Not sure which one I'd like to be.

• Administrators

FYI: I moved your thread to the "General" section as this is not a "Miami Vice Google Earth Shooting Location".I didn't vote as there was no Crockett on the list. :cry:

FYI: I moved your thread to the "General" section as this is not a "Miami Vice Google Earth Shooting Location".I didn't vote as there was no Crockett on the list. :cry:

I didn't either, but he's saying that (knowing Crockett would get the majority of the votes) if you couldn't be Crockett, what's the next character you'd rather be?

Sorry for the inconvenience

No problem my friend, we are just joking.This is a good thread, and an interesting, and original one. :clap: Keep up the good work walet. :thumbsup:

• Administrators
Sorry for the inconvenience
No problem my friend' date=' we are just joking.This is a good thread' date=' and an interesting, and original one. :clap: Keep up the good work walet. :thumbsup:[/quote'']+1 on what he said.This is a friendly family atmosphere but we do joke with each other from time to time. No inconvenience at all. Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

I'll say Gina, she's a great woman and a positive role model.The character I'd REALLY love to be is Elvis.I could:- spend my idle life on the St. Vitus- enjoy a walk now and then- show up uninvited at parties- scare people to death!- do only what I want to- be cuddled by Crockett

I'll say Gina' date=' she's a great woman and a positive role model.The character I'd REALLY love to be is Elvis.I could:- spend my idle life on the St. Vitus- enjoy a walk now and then- show up uninvited at parties- scare people to death!- do only what I want to- be cuddled by Crockett[/quote'] Gina would be my second choice. So I could see MYSELF naked.