If you were really living in Miami Vice, which would you be? (excep Sonny Crockett)

Victor

hello my old friend Victor.your poll is awesome.Do not pay attention what says others about it.people, if the poll would be with Crockett,everybody vote for it and theres be no fun at all.its supported to by poll about other characters next to Crockett and which of the people would like to be.so walet keep going and make more fun polls:thumbsup:

• Administrators

hello my old friend Victor.your poll is awesome.Do not pay attention what says others about it.

Please don't misunderstand us. We love this poll! :thumbsup: and yes we also know that Crockett was left out because everyone would pick him. Good idea!:clap:

As a former Air Force officer during the time this show was on I always admired Castillo's cool' date=' few words way of making his point.[/quote'] Make no mistake, Castillo is blowing the snack out of everyone in this poll. I like that.Walet, you oughta make a sequel to this one - a guest actor (good guys) poll sometime, including Evan, Al Bundy (forgot name), Hank Weldon, Season 5 wana-be-ninja mercenary, [help me out with the rest, everyone]. See, I cannot make this poll, I am too rusty.

I didn't either' date=' but he's saying that (knowing Crockett would get the majority of the votes) if you couldn't be Crockett, what's the next character you'd rather be?[/quote']
Do not pay attention what says others about it.people' date=' if the poll would be with Crockett,everybody vote for it and theres be no fun at all.its supported to by poll about other characters next to Crockett and which of the people would like to be.so walet keep going and make more fun polls:thumbsup:[/quote']I tried to establish this earlier. We all get it.We all understand it.It's a good thread, and a good poll.

I voted police officer.So I can meet everybody but still stay on the background and work hard.Maybe I met Sonny at a crime scene and let him fall in love, ;)It is a good poll!

Definitely, Tubbs......because of his coolness, good looks, likeable personality, ability to mimic accents and especially his musical talent! :cool::radio:

Definitely' date=' Tubbs......because of his coolness, good looks, likeable personality, ability to mimic accents and especially his musical talent! :cool::radio:[/quote']I too chose Tubbs.I chose him because I liked his suits, his car, his shotgun, and I like his cool partner!