LIBYA's GADDAFI KILLED / MURDERED

COOPER&BURNETT

Yes Gaddafi duck is gone and some other idiot will take over as you can put money on it!I was listening to CBC tonight and they interviewed one of the independants running for office in Tunesia. They (the people) spent so much effort to overthrough the government and when they succeeded the younger generation wanted to get in power and take the political situation into the new century.Big ideals but they just elected a government with Sharia law!!!!!! WTF? They get freedom for the first time in thier lives and choose to move backwards in history to a form of government that is draconian in nature!Who will replace Gaddaffi Duck? Beware...:rain:

So........Why did the current U.S. administration' date=' and NATO bomb Libya, and help the Muslim Brotherhood to overthow (even though he was a bad dictator) someone who was not an immediate threat to the U.S. or U.S. interests, and help a group that we are not friendly with?Ask yourself this question.[/quote']It's all about the black gold Coop....................................................

It's all about the black gold Coop....................................................

Sorry pal- o- mine, but I have to disagree. Just because the U.S. is war with someone, doesn't mean we do it for oil. (I don't see oil coming from Vietnam or Afghanistan.)The U.S. doesn't use oil from Libya. It doesn't need it. And it won't with whoever is next in charge."blood for oil" is a popular saying, but I never bought into it.The U.S. imports from these countries.1. Canada 2. Mexico 3. Saudi Arabia 4. Venezuela 5. Nigeria 6. Angola 7. Iraq 8. Algeria 9. United Kingdom 10. BrazilThis is odd, as the U.S. has unlimited resources in oil, but the left and enviornmentalists won't let us touch it.Blame them.We actually don't NEED to import oil at all.Also, did you know that we have synthetic gasoline? Most don't know this.

It's all about the black gold Coop....................................................
Sorry pal- o- mine' date=' but I have to disagree. Just because the U.S. is war with someone' date=' doesn't mean we do it for oil. (I don't see oil coming from Vietnam or Afghanistan.)The U.S. doesn't use oil from Libya. It doesn't need it. And it won't with whoever is next in charge."blood for oil" is a popular saying, but I never bought into it.The U.S. imports from these countries.1. Canada 2. Mexico 3. Saudi Arabia 4. Venezuela 5. Nigeria 6. Angola 7. Iraq 8. Algeria 9. United Kingdom 10. BrazilThis is odd, as the U.S. has unlimited resources in oil, but the left and enviornmentalists won't let us touch it.Blame them.We actually don't NEED to import oil at all.Also, did you know that we have synthetic gasoline? Most don't know this.[/quote'']Both of you are right. This war wasn't about getting oil for the USA. It was about getting oil for Eurpoe. France and England (who led this operation) get oil imported from Libya.

[quote=COOPER&BURNETT;243089">

Sorry pal- o- mine' date=' but I have to disagree. Just because the U.S. is war with someone, doesn't mean we do it for oil. (I don't see oil coming from Vietnam or Afghanistan.)The U.S. doesn't use oil from Libya. It doesn't need it. And it won't with whoever is next in charge."blood for oil" is a popular saying, but I never bought into it.The U.S. imports from these countries.1. Canada 2. Mexico 3. Saudi Arabia 4. Venezuela 5. Nigeria 6. Angola 7. Iraq 8. Algeria 9. United Kingdom 10. BrazilThis is odd, as the U.S. has unlimited resources in oil, but the left and enviornmentalists won't let us touch it.Blame them.We actually don't NEED to import oil at all.Also, did you know that we have synthetic gasoline? Most don't know this.[/quote']

Both of you are right. This war wasn't about getting oil for the USA. It was about getting oil for Eurpoe. France and England (who led this operation) get oil imported from Libya.

I don't believe that is why the Muslim Brotherhood wanted to overthow Gaddafi.The Muslims are very keen on overthowing everyone in the middle east that they can take over, and expand the Muslim empire. A unified Muslim Middle East would be very powerful. The Muslim holy book explains that Muslims need to take over the world. Sound far fetched? It's not. Iran is very, very close to being Nuclear capable, and it's leader has said, and been quoted countless times that they wish to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." They are about five years off of having the capability to hit the U.S. east coast with a Nuclear missle.The agenda is not to overthow Saudi Arabia, Libya to sell oil to France and England. They don't care about helping France and England, they have a mission. Sharia law is being imposed in Libya now, and that every man can have up to 4 wives, murder of any gay people, women who are raped must have four witnesses to be believed, women can be beaten, must have permission to do anything or go anywhere, women are property etc. etc. etc.When U.S. troops leave Iraq, in time, watch what happens. The agenda is far greater. In time, you will continue to see a pattern.

I don't believe that is why the Muslim Brotherhood wanted to overthow Gaddafi.The Muslims are very keen on overthowing everyone in the middle east that they can take over' date=' and expand the Muslim empire. A unified Muslim Middle East would be very powerful. The Muslim holy book explains that Muslims need to take over the world. Sound far fetched? It's not. Iran is very, very close to being Nuclear capable, and it's leader has said, and been quoted countless times that they wish to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." They are about five years off of having the capability to hit the U.S. east coast with a Nuclear missle.The agenda is not to overthow Saudi Arabia, Libya to sell oil to France and England. They don't care about helping France and England, they have a mission. Sharia law is being imposed in Libya now, and that every man can have up to 4 wives, murder of any gay people, women who are raped must have four witnesses to be believed, women can be beaten, must have permission to do anything or go anywhere, women are property etc. etc. etc.When U.S. troops leave Iraq, in time, watch what happens. The agenda is far greater. In time, you will continue to see a pattern.[/quote']I completely agree with you. My point about oil didn't have to do with Muslims. The stuff going on in Greece, Spain and other European countries with their debt is going to hit France, and it's already hitting England. They need to keep costs of food and oil down, or there will be riots much like what we saw in the middle east last winter in Europe. We might even see it in the USA by next summer.The agenda is far greater. A global caliphate. And when we do leave Iraq, within six months, Iran will be in there.

I completely agree with you. My point about oil didn't have to do with Muslims. The stuff going on in Greece' date=' Spain and other European countries with their debt is going to hit France, and it's already hitting England. They need to keep costs of food and oil down, or there will be riots much like what we saw in the middle east last winter in Europe. We might even see it in the USA by next summer.The agenda is far greater. A global caliphate. And when we do leave Iraq, within six months, Iran will be in there.[/quote']Yep.

I don't believe that is why the Muslim Brotherhood wanted to overthow Gaddafi.The Muslims are very keen on overthowing everyone in the middle east that they can take over' date=' and expand the Muslim empire. A unified Muslim Middle East would be very powerful. The Muslim holy book explains that Muslims need to take over the world. Sound far fetched? It's not. Iran is very, very close to being Nuclear capable, and it's leader has said, and been quoted countless times that they wish to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." They are about five years off of having the capability to hit the U.S. east coast with a Nuclear missle.The agenda is not to overthow Saudi Arabia, Libya to sell oil to France and England. They don't care about helping France and England, they have a mission. Sharia law is being imposed in Libya now, and that every man can have up to 4 wives, murder of any gay people, women who are raped must have four witnesses to be believed, women can be beaten, must have permission to do anything or go anywhere, women are property etc. etc. etc.When U.S. troops leave Iraq, in time, watch what happens. The agenda is far greater. In time, you will continue to see a pattern.[/quote']Totally agreeI think Iraq will be a basket case once all US and allied troops are out. Give them 2 years max. Hope I am wrong but the history of these countries suggests not.I believe it is part of a bigger plan, as you said.Don't know if you have seen thess videos, but I found them interesting. This is happening in Australia just as it is in your country. See the first 2 videos as you scroll down the page. http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/08/welcome-to-shariatube.htmlI know these subjects are very intense, to be discussing on this type of site, but they are what is happening in the world. And I believe relate directly to the future of democracy, in our countries, and around the world.

[SIZE=6">

Totally agreeI think Iraq will be a basket case once all US and allied troops are out. Give them 2 years max. Hope I am wrong but the history of these countries suggests not.I believe it is part of a bigger plan' date=' as you said.Don't know if you have seen thess videos, but I found them interesting. This is happening in Australia just as it is in your country. See the first 2 videos as you scroll down the page. http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/08/welcome-to-shariatube.htmlI know these subjects are very intense, to be discussing on this type of site, but they are what is happening in the world. And I believe relate directly to the future of democracy, in our countries, and around the world.

They are very, very patient.Just because people choose to ignore the reality of what's going on, it doesn't stop it from happening. Most seem to be too busy with Ipods, cell phones, texting, rap music, and what Kim Kardashian is wearing this week. People don't want to be bothered if something sinister is happening in the world. If they ignore it, it may just go away....even if the signs are there. The Muslim Brotherhood knows this, and takes advantage of this.

They are very' date=' very patient.Just because people choose to ignore the reality of what's going on, it doesn't stop it from happening. Most seem to be too busy with Ipods, cell phones, texting, rap music, and what Kim Kardashian is wearing this week. People don't want to be bothered if something sinister is happening in the world. If they ignore it, it may just go away....even if the signs are there. The Muslim Brotherhood knows this, and takes advantage of this.[/quote']Yep. Even when you try to tell people this is happening, most people shrug and say, "Those are just a bunch of extremists....." I for one, take them at their word. The same thing happened with Hitler and most other dictators. One day, everyone woke up and said, "How did this happen?!" History repeating itself once again.

Yep. Even when you try to tell people this is happening' date=' most people shrug and say, "Those are just a bunch of extremists....." I for one, take them at their word. The same thing happened with Hitler and most other dictators. One day, everyone woke up and said, "How did this happen?!" History repeating itself once again.[/quote']EXACTLY!