How I'm feeling.. Aw man....

Icemanmike

Mys stupid 3 vial blood test (even with my good insurance) cost me $59.00 out of pocket! :evil::thumbsdown: I'm less than thrilled.

We are very fortunate here with the NHS...Jemimas care last year would have come in at £500,000!The last thing you need to worry about is the cost.Icemanmike...sounds like you have the right attitude, best wishes to you

• 4 months later...

Hello everybody, how have you been? It's been awhile since I shared how I'm doing and I have some news. I went to a scheduled aapt with my cancer doc and they pull blood(everytime I go in they do) and run a test. I sit with my doc and he reads me my results. My white blood cell count went from 21,000 to 11,000. A little over 10,000 is considered normal. He was astonished. So was I... LOL. He asked me what have I been doing? I replied that I've been on a very self induced diet of no and I mean NO junk food or garbage. Only natural foods and I only drink water. No coffee, soda or alcohol(I'm a recovering alcoholic anyway) and since the beginning of February, Susan and I have been doing P90X, the at home workout program. Let me tell you, it WORKS and I feel the best I have in over a year! I am so happy and there's more than light at the end of the tunnel, I'm dancing in the sunshine! I wanted to share this with everybody since you all were so kind and warm hearted and I thank each and every one of you for all the support. I means so much to me. I'm not going to say I'm cured, just that I found something that is working for me and I now know what I need to do for myself. EXCERCISE! Shedding a few pounds is always a good thing! I went from 195 to 180 and I have built some pretty good muscle! Summer's coming and I feel so alive! Just wanted to share... I have some more great news which I'll share in another topic... Mike

Hello everybody' date=' how have you been? It's been awhile since I shared how I'm doing and I have some news. I went to a scheduled aapt with my cancer doc and they pull blood(everytime I go in they do) and run a test. I sit with my doc and he reads me my results. My white blood cell count went from 21,000 to 11,000. A little over 10,000 is considered normal. He was astonished. So was I... LOL. He asked me what have I been doing? I replied that I've been on a very self induced diet of no and I mean NO junk food or garbage. Only natural foods and I only drink water. No coffee, soda or alcohol(I'm a recovering alcoholic anyway) and since the beginning of February, Susan and I have been doing P90X, the at home workout program. Let me tell you, it WORKS and I feel the best I have in over a year! I am so happy and there's more than light at the end of the tunnel, I'm dancing in the sunshine! I wanted to share this with everybody since you all were so kind and warm hearted and I thank each and every one of you for all the support. I means so much to me. I'm not going to say I'm cured, just that I found something that is working for me and I now know what I need to do for myself. EXCERCISE! Shedding a few pounds is always a good thing! I went from 195 to 180 and I have built some pretty good muscle! Summer's coming and I feel so alive! Just wanted to share... I have some more great news which I'll share in another topic... Mike[/quote']FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!I'm so happy! You made my day with news!!You should also post this in the "happy thread".YOU ARE AWESOME ICEMANMIKE!!!!!!! YOUR SUPERMAN!!!

Well done Mike!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:You should be so proud of yourself - we on MV-online are!:clap:KEEP UP THE FIGHT ICEMANMIKE WE ARE WITH YOU !!!And keep dancing in the sunshine brother!