HOW BIG IS YOUR TV SCREEN?

COOPER&BURNETT

Makes MIAMI VICE more colorful!! I'm all for that!! :thumbsup:

WAY more colorful. I thought the Aquos was great but the extra yellow pixels make most of the colors more vivid, and especially the ocean blues and greens as well as the pastels, mostly yellow, gold, seagreen and ocean blues. This is the most vivid TV picture I have ever seen.

WAY more colorful. I thought the Aquos was great but the extra yellow pixels make most of the colors more vivid' date=' and especially the ocean blues and greens as well as the pastels, mostly yellow, gold, seagreen and ocean blues. This is the most vivid TV picture I have ever seen.[/quote']Makes it more fun eh? The show sure was colorful, I'll bet having a new TV makes it WAY better! :thumbsup:Anytime a member can be happy about MIAMI VICE, I'm all for it! :thumbsup::clap:

Makes it more fun eh? The show sure was colorful' date=' I'll bet having a new TV makes it WAY better! :thumbsup:Anytime a member can be happy about MIAMI VICE, I'm all for it! :thumbsup::clap:[/quote']just switched one of the tube tv's from the 90's over to a modern flat screen (man was that ever a job to move!) and I'm still trying to get the colors set up right to look as correct as the ones on tube one didright now that ones a 32 inch TCl, not sure what the specific model was and I'm trying to get the distance right but its a good tv and well I have yet to test it with season 2 miami vice yet as channel 220 is doing S1 right now so ill tell you if it looks stunning and better than the tube when it pops up.and I need to see if the dvd/vhs hybrid player works with it as well, hell need to check if the ps2 works with it, could test it with vice city actually.