So what does your lady, sweetie, significant other etc think of VICE?

Icemanmike

Chloe just dump whoever your with that isn't into vice and I'll marry you darling!:thumbsup:MV forever!

Chloe just dump whoever your with that isn't into vice and I'll marry you darling!:thumbsup:MV forever!

Now there an offer....a die hard fan with a stinger too : ) and I live by the sea!! * rummages around for life jacket* ; )

I have watched the whole series with my wife, so it's pretty safe to say that she likes it. Though I might be a bigger fan, we still watch it together sometimes (especially during summer time).

I do not let my girlfriend watch MV,because she stars bugging me with "-maybe one day you buy a car like that" and then I say -be silent women,this is a special bond between a man and his TV:cool:off course she do not be silent,then I say that I love Katy Perry then she gets mad and be silent:):):)mission accomplished:balloon:

• 2 weeks later...

My wife got me a Miami Vice t-shirt for my birthday a couple weeks ago, so that's pretty great. I try to watch my Vice after she's gone to bed out of respect for her. I know she'll watch it if I want to, but during baseball season, I've got the Angels on all the time, so I surrender the remote control out of respect.My wife's often house bound with an illness, so on days (like today) where she knows I'm getting anxious, she'll ask me: "Do you want to watch a Miami Vice?" On the rare occasion I say 'yes,' I'll put on an episode where she might have an interest, such as 'No Exit' so she can see Bruce Willis back in the day. Or Julia Roberts' episode.She also encourages me to wear my pastels and white jacket. Not too shabby, eh?

My girlfriend watched it back in the day like me and is as much of a fan as I am...and she's 10 years younger than me!

My wife got me a Miami Vice t-shirt for my birthday a couple weeks ago' date=' so that's pretty great. I try to watch my Vice after she's gone to bed out of respect for her. I know she'll watch it if I want to, but during baseball season, I've got the Angels on all the time, so I surrender the remote control out of respect.My wife's often house bound with an illness, so on days (like today) where she knows I'm getting anxious, she'll ask me: "Do you want to watch a Miami Vice?" On the rare occasion I say 'yes,' I'll put on an episode where she might have an interest, such as 'No Exit' so she can see Bruce Willis back in the day. Or Julia Roberts' episode.She also encourages me to wear my pastels and white jacket. Not too shabby, eh?[/quote']Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

My wife got me a Miami Vice t-shirt for my birthday a couple weeks ago' date=' so that's pretty great. I try to watch my Vice after she's gone to bed out of respect for her. I know she'll watch it if I want to, but during baseball season, I've got the Angels on all the time, so I surrender the remote control out of respect.My wife's often house bound with an illness, so on days (like today) where she knows I'm getting anxious, she'll ask me: "Do you want to watch a Miami Vice?" On the rare occasion I say 'yes,' I'll put on an episode where she might have an interest, such as 'No Exit' so she can see Bruce Willis back in the day. Or Julia Roberts' episode.She also encourages me to wear my pastels and white jacket. Not too shabby, eh?[/quote']Charlie, she's a keeper! :clap:

Since there's no boyfriend in my life at the moment, I can only refer to my friends. Reactions are diverging. Most of them think it's just a spleen of mine. Once I dressed a bit Vice-like (f.e. my pink trousers) and one of them said "Oh, you look colourful today." Talking about Vice is somewhat difficult since none of them watched it.Just one friend (my best one by the way :D) goes along with it (though she's not interested at all) and keeps looking for books, cds or other MV-related things for me.And there's my family. I remember having lunch with my grandmother and other relatives some weeks ago and the radio was playing. Then they played the Miami Vice New York Theme. I was just about to make a remark when my grandmother said "Oh, that's from this series I used to watch! With those two guys!" I was totally taken aback! Yeah, Granny that's it!:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

My current lady is quite happy for us to dedicate a good few hours a week to a bit of 80s nostalgia. Oddly enough, when times were bad with my ex I'd escape to the living room and watch whatever episode was on the golden oldies TV channel that night and occasionally while a few hours away on the PC posting on .org or flicking through the wildhorse site. MV helped to keep me going through some pretty bad times.

• 3 weeks later...

I am my own lady and I am luvin it. I'm gonna dress my man in some Miami Vice heat.I'm gonna sit him down in front of my usual shopping haunt, ie. Zalora, and be like oooh hun you should get this, and this. U would look so hot in this. He's gonna hate me for finding him pink t-shirts but I'm gonna make it happen. I'll start with the uber cool wayfarers and progress on, pout and seduction involved Then BOOM, I got myself my own Don Johnson.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6359[/ATTACH]Just saw some pictures of his son. Prettttyy hot too.

post-11160-13892964680563_thumb.jpg