This new true or what? P.M.T was gay or not gay or what the hell is this ridicule ?

Joey Hardin

I was searched from google couple of years ago about of Philip Michael Thomasand that is showed that time Philip Michael Thomas,Philip Michael Thomas gay and now I search it five minutes ago this ridicule not show and I'm very glad..This site of P.M.T. official site or what? Couple of years ago one man said me ''Miami Vice very best show but Ricardo Tubbs(P.M.T. was gay He explained that one show from Europe) And I search this ridicule but I couldn't find anything about of this ridicule!And that time I understand this is a fake!I think somebody is jealous P.M.T. therefore they(who said this fake news) was wrote on the internet..I don't and I can't believe this **** this is a true or some maniacs speculative ? what the hell is that site:http://philip-m-thomas.livejournal.com/ ?

PMT has 11 children, with several different women.I'd say he's the straightest, non-gay man on planet earth!

PMT has 11 children' date=' with several different women.I'd say he's the straightest, non-gay man on planet earth![/quote']That moment I don't believe this **** too Then which mother****er or mother****ers was say this ?

PMT has 11 children' date=' with several different women.I'd say he's the straightest, non-gay man on planet earth![/quote']LOL!PMT may be many things, buy gay he is most definitely not!

I might be in the minority here or not.But I don't really care if Philip was gay or not.Should that make any damn difference.I have heard that Don is BI and I don't mind that.I do find gay men very sexy and BI ones.Now a days I think it should not make a difference.

I might be in the minority here or not.But I don't really care if Philip was gay or not.Should that make any damn difference.Now a days I think it should not make a difference.
DITTO! :thumbsup:WELL SAID' date=' ALLEYCAT! :clap:[/b']

This wasn't only Turkish peoples say this Some stupids too say that because they're jealous THATS ALL! Should be anybody gay because that his choice we're respet they unless they harm us ''This is my personal idea''This is a democracy!

PMT GAY???none of my business and don't care...I just am in wonderment as to how he pays support to all those kids?

PMT GAY???none of my business and don't care...I just am in wonderment as to how he pays support to all those kids?

He is not GAY AND THIS IS A FAKE!PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AND I'M SORRY FOR THIS RIDICULE WROTE IN HERE!

This wasn't only Turkish peoples say this Some stupids too say that because they're jealous THATS ALL! Should be anybody gay because that his choice we're respet they unless they harm us ''This is my personal idea''This is a democracy!

Tif, is that you?

Winner of the Oddest Thread of the Year award.

LOL! :)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhfF9g2OxY0

:p:)
:DNothin' wrong with a bit of 'rainbow' lovin' ! :balloon:;)

On one hand it would be his thing whether he´s gay or not, but on the other hand I can´t believe this because of the reasons others have already talked about. I think that some people might have thought that he could be gay because of his kind of behavior, means his way of talking and moving. PMT isn´t only an actor, but also a singer and dancer. Dancer always move different to other people.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6090[/ATTACH]

Forget it man' date='just lock this thread! Who said that lie news Himself gotta be gay thats all Who said that on internet,this person gay! I don't believe but nevertheless I just asked..FINISH..