This new true or what? P.M.T was gay or not gay or what the hell is this ridicule ?

Joey Hardin

P.M.T. was explain on this page:http://philip-m-thomas.livejournal.com/That site is P.M.T. offical site ?P.M.T.'s explain from http://philip-m-thomas.livejournal.com/I hope all of you have romantical plans for Valentine's Day. This is one of my favorite days of the year, because, as you know, I am quite a romantic man. There are three things you must know about me: I am a talent actor and singer, Don Johnson is my life partner, and I am one of the greatest lovers of all time. I romance the world. Men and women. As previously stated, I am not gay. I just know what it takes to warm the heart of ALL people. I often participate in what I like to call "bromance." I feel that men also like to be treated very well and spend time together sharing in the love and experience that life has to offer. Of course, I do so love to get down with the ladies, but nothing quite matches the wonderful feeling of being with my dear BFF Don Johnson. The countless afternoons I spend brushing his beautiful hair and talking about life are so precious to me. This year, we are going to have a bromantic dinner at Bongo's where my friend is the owner. We will dance and have fun. I have planned to have a special dessert brought to our table with a little something to show Don my desire to be his BFF for life.

Well my friends....It saddens me that some of you can't get past this thing and are still onto pushing this myth. Why is this thread of non-importance still active?What the hell is the matter with you people? Are you are in middle school teasing Jane kissing in the tree?Get over it already..............................................................Let it go and lets move onto more interesting topics...

Well my friends....It saddens me that some of you can't get past this thing and are still onto pushing this myth. Why is this thread of non-importance still active?What the hell is the matter with you people? Are you are in middle school teasing Jane kissing in the tree?Get over it already..............................................................Let it go and lets move onto more interesting topics...
Hear' date=' Hear[/size']

Listen to me pal,I was wrote previous page ''Please lock or delete this thread'' but nobody didn't lock or delete you understand!Some members said '' I wonder how PMT has 11 children'' and other ridicules!Therefore I was wrote in here this is a fake! THATS ALL!!!!!I haven't any matter with people you understand!

Unhopefully...looks like someone is using PMT´s image and name to spread this bull**** ahead. If i would be PMT i would sue the company whos hosting that site.

How about a poll? It's been a while since we had one...:p

This true or what? P.M.T. was gay or not gay whaddya think?:confused:

What's this ridicule ? What poll? Get outta here,pal HE WASN'T GAY - HE ISN'T GAY THATS ALLTHAT HAS SPECULATIVE (MEANING FAKE!) RUMOR!

What's this ridicule ? What poll? Get outta here' date='pal HE WASN'T GAY - HE ISN'T GAY THATS ALLTHAT HAS SPECULATIVE (MEANING FAKE!) RUMOR![/quote']Ditto.

Ditto.

I think you or somebody gotta tell this bull**** to P.M.T. Face to Face or Phone or E-mail!

A poll would be interesting :thumbsup: but honestly I think this subject should be put out of its misery and shot and buried.What do you think???

A poll would be interesting :thumbsup: but honestly I think this subject should be put out of its misery and shot and buried.What do you think???

We don't think P.M.T. gay or homosexual cause he has 11 children!Also we search on google.. We don't find any about of this **** do you understand!!!Therefore no poll no any ridicules!!!! Because thats rumor damaging his personality of P.M.T. and his Family!!!!!And we (to be Miami Vice Fanatics) say to Administrator ''Please,very please shut this **** thread!'' FINISH....

I might be in the minority here or not.But I don't really care if Philip was gay or not.Should that make any damn difference.I have heard that Don is BI and I don't mind that.I do find gay men very sexy and BI ones.Now a days I think it should not make a difference.

you know theres always been slash fiction when it comes to any sort of Buddy Cop show with people and I've heard of the same thing happening with Starsky and Hutch which I think in away may have had some serious influence with Vices first season by the way. the BI thing was probably started from Don's Joking during the prodigal son, which was a little odd but after trying to sell drugs to an odd deviant pair of guys in new york I'd try and lighten the mood myself with some odd humor as well.so I'd say unlike Mr Sulu who was and I always had the feeling was gay I'd say no way in hell with either, and regardless I like sulu anyways and the actor.and If I'm wrong who the hell cares?! as PMT said in Cool Running right after checking a girls butt out at the end right before the credits started to roll it takes all types to make a world.

Members, I think this was just said in jest, as a response to the 'circus', this thread has become!;):) Oh, Philippe!

Amused by the theatrics.;) I'm sure it'll die soon enough....... then again..... :)

Amused by the theatrics.;) I'm sure it'll die soon enough....... then again..... :)
You mean like to 'die in the ass'? Or like putting it back into the closet?:)This thread is getting 'gayer' ' date=' oh I mean funnier with the moment.:D:)[ATTACH=CONFIG']6155[/ATTACH]

post-10471-13892964551991_thumb.jpg