New Format?

Stinger390X

Sorry but don't really like the new format of "What's New"Too many redundancies and difficult to read topic headings.Some headings are on more than once???My vote is to put it back the way it was.Sorry but not trying to be difficult just the old way was better IMHOAnyone else agree???

Sorry but don't really like the new format of "What's New"Too many redundancies and difficult to read topic headings.Some headings are on more than once???My vote is to put it back the way it was.Sorry but not trying to be difficult just the old way was better IMHOAnyone else agree???

I first noticed it when I would look at someone's profile...including mine. When I first open a profile, it now shows"My activity". It used to always show "About me". Can't say I like it either. I prefer the way it was.

I also don't like the new format!It is unnessessary everybody can see while visiting my profile what I have done.

WOW!!!Seems unanimous so far?I wonder who is responsible for this? Hey Ferrariman did you have a hand in this perhaps? Can you possibly pass on our collective dismay at the new format?

Ultimately, this is the handwriting of Facebook! If I want Facebook - I go to Facebook. Do not love it here.Would also really prefer we could go back to 'the good old times' :happy: and in this case our OWN handwriting. :thumbsup:

I yet to hear anyone on this thread say that they like this format.100% don't like this.Timm525, Ferrariman, .....can someone fix this please?

I yet to hear anyone on this thread say that they like this format.100% don't like this.Timm525' date=' Ferrariman, .....can someone fix this please?[/quote']My sentiments exactly!

I have thought about yesterday again...Maybe we could meet us on the half way....If it must be shown -and surely there will be also members who want and like it- why at the very first view/rider? :confused:To set the rider behind FRIENDS would make -to my eyes- more sense.And then...no one of us would miss anything.To change the rider is always possible in a forum. To delete not always.I stay with this: If someone visits my profile I think he wants to know more about my person at first and not what I have done.LOL :) :) :shout::shout: *Is there actually anyone who is listening/reading this on here??* :shout::D:D

LOL :) :) :shout::shout: *Is there actually anyone who is listening/reading this on here??* :shout::D:D

Not sure any admins are reading this. Perhaps we should PM them.

May I ask you politely to do this?Hmmm, actually one have to read as admin such kind of topics..... :confused: ;)

The same is on Myspace, where you get the information that someone, you don't know, post a comment on a friends space. It is not interesting for me but for that friend only.

May I ask you politely to do this?Hmmm' date=' actually one have to read as admin such kind of topics..... :confused: ;)[/quote']Done. :done: Hopefully, Timm525 can change it.

• Administrators

Sorry gang, after conferring with Caipi, we would have to do extensive code modification to try and fix this and that is beyond our knowledge.Hopefully vB will give us some options in the future to change this. :cry:

Code modification????????????????????????????????It was running great and then changed.It should be easy to put it back the way it was wouldn't it?I mean ... why re-invent the wheel? If it aint broke...don't fix it!Just my 2 cents....................

Here's my opinion I am not jumping up and down for it.I was really surprised when I first saw it and was not thrilled at all.I like the old way better.