New Format?

Stinger390X

• Administrators

Code modification????????????????????????????????It was running great and then changed.It should be easy to put it back the way it was wouldn't it?I mean ... why re-invent the wheel? If it aint broke...don't fix it!Just my 2 cents....................

Unfortunately it is more involved than that. The upgrades they do include security patches for the software. It is a package deal. We don't do the upgrades just for fun, they are necessary for the security of the board. They also don't ask us if we want certain new features installed. We get what they give us and sometimes what they give us is not what we want. In order to get the parts out that we don't like, Caipi and I would have to do code modification to edit those areas and that is beyond our knowledge. We're not computer programmers.Hopefully if enough admins bitch in the support forum, they will come up with a fix for this. Until then...Sorry.

Unfortunately it is more involved than that. The upgrades they do include security patches for the software. It is a package deal. We don't do the upgrades just for fun' date=' they are necessary for the security of the board. They also don't ask us if we want certain new features installed. We get what they give us and sometimes what they give us is not what we want. In order to get the parts out that we don't like, Caipi and I would have to do code modification to edit those areas and that is beyond our knowledge. We're not computer programmers.Hopefully if enough admins bitch in the support forum, they will come up with a fix for this. Until then...Sorry.[/quote']Thanks for clearing this up, timm525. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately it is more involved than that. The upgrades they do include security patches for the software. It is a package deal. We don't do the upgrades just for fun' date=' they are necessary for the security of the board. They also don't ask us if we want certain new features installed. We get what they give us and sometimes what they give us is not what we want. In order to get the parts out that we don't like, Caipi and I would have to do code modification to edit those areas and that is beyond our knowledge. We're not computer programmers.Hopefully if enough admins bitch in the support forum, they will come up with a fix for this. Until then...Sorry.[/quote']I wanna say also Eingefügtes Bild for this detailed explaining.I have hoped to change only the rider to another place would be possible. It seems each forum provider supplies this different.In any case: No, you have not to be computer programmers! Your effort is great !!!!Thanks a lot for all the effort Caipi and you have done for us.