Am I the only one here..?

Detective_Crockett

you know its funny, when Vice city came out I didnt even know where the songs, the cars or any of the stuff came from, I just instantly gravitated towards it, so somethings are just ment to be.

I mean for god sakes I'm listening to this right now lol

bottomline is like what you want to like, it aint worth it to be someone elses picturesque vision of a perfect person, and that goes double for dealing with women too. as too many times we try and bend to please someone else that were attracted to, and it just ends up in disaster and divorce.

so be firm in your believes and your loves but be polite, that is the best advice I can give you.

and with anything dont take everyones word for it, as it can end up depriving you of something you may really like. so Endevour to try and see what it is and if you like it.

I mean for instance the car world and all the critics seem to dislike the Alfa Romeo 8C in general just because it doesnt reach a certain standard for them and I love it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackseries/4460259189

and its probably just because it isnt the latest and greatest you must lust after it exotic from some foreign land, as its about 5 to 10 years old by now, and usually with exotics that means chop off 50 grand off the price right there and throw it out for a new one asap.

while with that one, that would be a crime against good taste to do that to it, however I would throw out an early gallardo easily for that, as no one would miss one of those blockhead things.

Edited by Kavinsky