• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• Chloe

• cageyJG

He's on his 3 monthly visit to the UK' date=' we have places to go people to see things to do:happy:Love you Mr C&B x[/quote']You wish!:);):thumbsup:

I'd like to think that he's away doing pleasant things but I'm worried that he's not ok.Remember when he was missing for a long time? Turned out he was in hospital.I don't know how to explain it' date=' it's just my feeling and I hope that nothing bad or serious happened to him.[/quote']Yep. This unexplained absence reminds of that, and does have me pretty concerned as well. C&B's always good at letting us know "what's up", so I am definitely troubled by this.

Yep. This unexplained absence reminds of that' date=' and does have me pretty concerned as well. C&B's always good at letting us know "what's up", so I am definitely troubled by this.[/quote']he wouldnt happen to have a twitter or something would he? I know of a few people who use it for business purposes on youtube once something happens to them when they cant get to a machine.but yeah this is alarming, not a peep from him in a very long time.

Yep. This unexplained absence reminds of that' date=' and does have me pretty concerned as well. C&B's always good at letting us know "what's up", so I am definitely troubled by this.[/quote']... and finally... this thread is getting in that direction for what it was built as I opened it at all.It is no longer a joke. To me it was never a joke.I AM WORRIED !:checkbox:

• Administrators

Surprisingly I tried several times to talk to Coop on the phone but he never replied to my requests which tells me he doesn't want to and that's fine. Sorry Jim, Coop is a very private guy and I don't have his number. I doubt anyone does.I'd also like to remind everyone that we all do have lives outside of this site. Hopefully he's fine and he'll return when he can.

I hope nobody ticked him off! :evil:

I don't think so. He would have said something, mentioned leaving, etc. etc. Besides, if anyone had irritated him, I'm sure it would have been in some topic that any one of us could read (i.e., we'd know about it). If it was through a PM, he probably would have contacted Fman to put a stop to the perp. I don't think C&B would leave on account of one person, anyway. He's got too many friends here!IMO, it's been pretty smooth sailing around here for awhile (as it should be), so unless there was something I just completely missed, I don't think his absence is related to the site. The fact no one has heard from him at all is still troubling to me, but I'll go with Fman and hope that it's just ordinary life intervening.

Surprisingly I tried several times to talk to Coop on the phone but he never replied to my requests which tells me he doesn't want to and that's fine. Sorry Jim' date=' Coop is a very private guy and I don't have his number. I doubt anyone does.I'd also like to remind everyone that we all do have lives outside of this site. Hopefully he's fine and he'll return when he can.[/quote']Well said F'man. Coop is very private & perhaps normal life has taken over for a while..it happens to all of us

I don't think so. He would have said something' date=' mentioned leaving, etc. etc. Besides, if anyone had irritated him, I'm sure it would have been in some topic that any one of us could read (i.e., we'd know about it). If it was through a PM, he probably would have contacted Fman to put a stop to the perp. I don't think C&B would leave on account of one person, anyway. He's got too many friends here!IMO, it's been pretty smooth sailing around here for awhile (as it should be), so unless there was something I just completely missed, I don't think his absence is related to the site. The fact no one has heard from him at all is still troubling to me, but I'll go with Fman and hope that it's just ordinary life intervening.[/quote']I must say though before he disappeared I did ask him about a guy who was sort of busting his balls abit, but he said it was no biggie and he did just ignore him.so I doubt it has to do with anything really but we do atleast have one here in the shadows abit.

Although i believe he is doing well - i really miss him!!!I hope he will be back soon. The Miami Vice World is awesome...but someone is missing so much.

• 2 weeks later...

So......where is COOP? Missing since 1/18/13. For him that's a long time..........also TIMM not here since 2/10/13....and he's an administrator :confused:

I'm concerned also but would be more concerned if this had not happened before at least once that I can remember. I will be surprised if he does not pop up on line soon.

I have noticed Coop hasn't been around lately.He's so devoted to this site with posting all his wonderful stuff and chatting and helping people also.Maybe he's been busy with life the good and bad lately,I hope he's healthy and nothing serious has happened to him.

Guest myonlyvice

I wonder if the rise of "mvnyc" has anything to do with it. What I mean is maybe C&B's unique role as MV memorabilia master has been threatened and he doesn't feel comfortable sharing the stage. I'm not implying there's malice on the the part of anyone. It's just a thought as a long-time observer though infrequent poster of this site.

I wonder if the rise of "mvnyc" has anything to do with it. What I mean is maybe C&B's unique role as MV memorabilia master has been threatened and he doesn't feel comfortable sharing the stage. I'm not implying there's malice on the the part of anyone. It's just a thought as a long-time observer though infrequent poster of this site.

I honestly don't think my being on here has anything to do with it. The fact that all of his stuff is still on here suggests that whatever happened is likely a result of something that has prevented him from going online, etc. If it was a personal thing, he would've PM'd me or someone else. I generally stay out of his "area", although sometimes I come across a few things that I feel other members would be interested in, but that's as far as it goes. I do hope he is ok, but as someone else posted earlier, he has "disappeared" before, so I'm sure he'll be back...