WHAT HAPPENED TO COOP ???

bluepearl

Nah, that doesn't sound like Coop, if anything he's always been supportive of other members sharing the same passion as he does and would also encourage us to live the MV life.I do hope nothing bad happened to him.

I wonder if the rise of "mvnyc" has anything to do with it. What I mean is maybe C&B's unique role as MV memorabilia master has been threatened and he doesn't feel comfortable sharing the stage. I'm not implying there's malice on the the part of anyone. It's just a thought as a long-time observer though infrequent poster of this site.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• Chloe

• cageyJG

This site is very important for Coop, he spends time and energies on here, so his sudden disappearance is alarming.Perhaps it's something serious if he can't even post just a little note telling us he'll be offline.I hope he's ok, but I'm very worried.

Nah' date=' that doesn't sound like Coop, if anything he's always been supportive of other members sharing the same passion as he does and would also encourage us to live the MV life.I do hope nothing bad happened to him.[/quote']Yeah, that doesn't sound like something he'd do to me, either. Just not his style, he's always been pretty supportive of anything like that.Even IF it were the reason (which I highly, highly doubt), I think he would have said something.Coop disappearing for a long time without ANY kind of comment is just not his usual M.O., and that concerns me. Even if he were just taking a break, going on vacation, dealing with real life, etc. etc., I just can't see him up and disappearing without giving some kind of heads-up.I really hope this is all just something easily-explainable and Coop is safe and healthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

So......where is COOP? Missing since 1/18/13. For him that's a long time..........also TIMM not here since 2/10/13....and he's an administrator :confused:

I'm still here. After taking a managers position last May and working 60+ hours a week, not much time left. :evil:I'm available by PM and I check in when I can. Also, Lou can always get ahold of me if need be.Hope Coop is OK.

I'm still here. After taking a managers position last May and working 60+ hours a week' date=' not much time left. :evil:I'm available by PM and I check in when I can. Also, Lou can always get ahold of me if need be.Hope Coop is OK.[/quote']Brillant - great to know :D

I'm still here. After taking a managers position last May and working 60+ hours a week' date=' not much time left. :evil:I'm available by PM and I check in when I can. Also, Lou can always get ahold of me if need be.Hope Coop is OK.[/quote']That's awesome you are still there in the backround.60+?!? Phew...respect...:thumbsup: I am not really jealous Timm!;)

That's awesome you are still there in the backround.60+?!? Phew...respect...:thumbsup: I am not really jealous Timm!;)

Me too - not really jealous :thumbsup::D

• 3 months later...

How to say this... One of my friends wondered if Coop might actually be ...Don Johnson. Hopefully that's not inappropriate, but the theory was actually serious and I thought it was so out from left field that I had to mention it. I'm not one to throw out theories out of hand, it could explain some things, but there's no way :hot: Funny. Come back, Coop!

How to say this... One of my friends wondered if Coop might actually be ...Don Johnson. Hopefully that's not inappropriate' date=' but the theory was actually serious and I thought it was so out from left field that I had to mention it. I'm not one to throw out theories out of hand, it could explain some things, but there's no way :hot: Funny. Come back, Coop![/quote']COOL !I am so glad someone else did write this thought or rather get it.In 2011 have had get membership in this forum only for a few days and also just THAT thoughtcame to my mind.I mentioned that to a friend who was here for much longer time.She washed my head and told me : NO ! In no case.Then I followed Coop and his overwhelming :happy::thumbsup::clap: actions here more and more and yes...I also told *Goodbye* :cry: ;) to this thought.HA :D! Yeah, that would be great :cool: but no :checkbox:.Mr. Johnson is not made for such a CARING kind about his fans.Believe me - he is not.Coop is special and very open minded.Coop wants to bring pleasure and joy to other MV fans who are mad (in the very best way :p) with this series like Coop himself.For a smile on the face :happy: of any other Coop does a lot, if not everything.Insofar... I miss him like mad !!COME BACK, COOP !!!!And I am so sure just Coop still follows this thread and all other topics and of course his fantastic srapbook. :radar:Simply to take a new nickname and look at us and our thoughts is an easy doing.Let us try to persuade him also to TALK WITH US again !!:flowers:

Coop if you can reed this please come back because I miss my Vice spiritual father in silk shirt,pastel colored suit,Italian loafers and no head:cool:please come back or else I will go mad and it would be on your soul haunting you:)

How strange Coop disappeared:D

Before it was found out he was alive and well, I actually thought he might've been doing the "Walk Alone" somewhere in California, you never know...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If he had or has a problem with someone or something on this site he should have come to me about it and IF he happens to be reading this he knows that he still can. If for no other reason than an explanation for all his fans?How about it Coop?

Maybe he's getting divorced and is having to fight for all of his miami vice stuff in court? after all there in cali they actually say that spouse gets exactly 50% of everything regardless of the circumstances of the divorce. and a 100% of your stuff if you claim that you've been abused and can prove it in court, which is what Christopher Titus' wife pulled on him after she cheated on him just to get all of his stuff.

If he had or has a problem with someone or something on this site he should have come to me about it and IF he happens to be reading this he knows that he still can. If for no other reason than an explanation for all his fans?How about it Coop?

PLEASE... HOW ABOUT IT COOP ?Coop' date=' you can think about me (:birdie:) what you want and all other here in forum too.I MISS YOU !I think to you each day and I am still badly worried. :checkbox:You have taken a decision and I am with you but... take these worries by me.Contact Ferrariman if anything here in forum did hit you like a semi truck and you are disappointedabout anything or anyone.Okay phew... I dare... :oThere has been some weird guys here in forum, espescially one with crappy cars ;)and I have my thoughts.Maybe anyone did crack the mystery about your privacy and wants to make anything public about your datas if you do not disappear.Coop - I care a s*** about your privacy.I have always adored that you have had the strength -even we all have tried to lure you againand again to show a bit more about you- you have never done.You have not to do. :cool:You have opened us the door to MIAMI VICE WONDERLAND :happy::balloon::clap:!!That counts and interests - nothing else.Please contact Ferrariman and if he posts then - [b']COOP IS OKAY.. :DI furthermore do not need any informations.It is your life - your privacy - your decisions! Always! :thumbsup:

COOP IS OKAY.. :DI furthermore do not need any informations.It is your life - your privacy - your decisions! Always! :thumbsup:

Lou's points are very valid :thumbsup::D