What songs do you think should of been played in miami vice?

hahaguy43

I had to pop in to rave about this post. That Hound Dog Taylor song was terrific' date=' hadn't heard it. Also, props on Killer 7! It really needs a sequel, I think it was tragically underappreciated. Do you know which track # Back to The Light is or can you send me a copy? I have the soundtrack but couldn't find. I like all the synth overtures like Host Personality and Split Personality, you really picked out a niche album there. The Reds went on my top '80s compilation album. And The Fixx is my favorite band. "Birds of a feather," man. Finally, Kavinsky, I didn't know what that was until I looked it up, now I do![/quote']I used this website back in the day to get the songs from it. http://gh.ffshrine.org/I'm not sure how stable and safe it is today as I havent gone there in years, but its apparently still running as I got a notification about someone responding to my forum post there from like 5 years ago on the scarface the game soundtrack and back to the light is definitely there, I know that much, think it was like number 12 on disc one and Killer 7 wasnt without its flaws, the guy who said it could have used an editor was correct but there was definitely more than enough material for a second one. As there was supposedly some big running feud between the personalities that wasnt delved into with the first one but was in the script and original ideas between Harman and Dan.I know this as I had made a point to track down the book about it, it was translated by someone from Japanese to English and put on GameFAQ, which is still around by the way, it should still be listed, called Hand in killer7 apparently. or was, I just checked there and cant find it, might be buried there somewhere on the killer 7 forums there.and also I had done the same with Half Life 2 Raising the bar, I always find it fascination to see what was cut, why and what were the original concepts shown here
and for what it was it was a great concept and project, 7+ years on because of its cell shading it still stands upBut anyways the last time I checked the max payne soundtrack was still there so I would imagine the same would go with Killer 7.and recently I heard a Jimi Hendrix song that sounded like it was almost done by Hound Dog as well, must have been one of the recently uncovered ones they were talking about. so that might be worth looking into as well.also this aint half bad

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbrgyVpVjxM

oh it has? whoops' date=' sorry I had forgotten about that as I'm currently going through my second run of the series from start to finish (just finished up lend me an ear about two days ago) and I kind of stick with the first and second seasons along with some of the third season ones just out of habit when i'm in the mood for vice.its just what I naturally gravatate towards, especially the first season where we see much more backstory about everyone it seems like. like with Evan as it perfectly explains why Crockett is the kind of person who wears his emotion on his sleaves, as you only get one shot to do the right thing and then its gone if you hessitate.with vice city I didnt quite care for mister mister, it worked in intro but I kind of prefered the one used with the second cutscene after he lost the drugs and told sonny about ittowards the end of the video you can here it start up at the end, subtitle but it worksTalk Talk - Life is what you make it is what it is and I always kind of thought the lyrics had abit more staying power with that one than Mister Misternot unlike the Old Devo song its a Beautiful World which sounds upbeat and cheery till you listen to the lyrics, mind you its a little bit like Pink Floyd there, its a one use or once in awhile kind of deal as too much of it and you'll then get sick of it.which I've had happen when listing to the albumn Echos through and through when it came out years ago, IE one after the other, same thing with AC/DC too as well where they seem to use the same chords in alot of there songs and thus you get the same effect in away and that happens with others too for probably the same reason.[/quote']Broken Wings should have about of Sonny&GinaAnd you right I like talk talk's what you make it piece and Yes's owner of a lonley heart should have on Miami Vice

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeigY-rzFk

Also Should have "We Belong to no one" too "maybe for freefall the last episode of vice"Created in 1989 but couldn't released in 1989 If could released maybe we could hear on vice

So my guess Broken Wings and We Belong to no one should have on the show.Kyrie has been already on the show
  • Like 1

Also Should have "We Belong to no one" too "maybe for freefall the last episode of vice"Created in 1989 but couldn't released in 1989 If could released maybe we could hear on vice

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=f31ROcUm9sM

Great song :D

• 6 years later...
59 minutes ago, MTVcops said:

Hello Dadrian, checkout the similar topic I started 3 years ago

Songs that should've played on VICE

By MTVcops, September 5, 2016 in Music

•  

Hello! I know that topic. I’ve posted and reacted to your posts many times there. I didn’t start this one, though. I did start one longer than three years ago that somehow got abandoned. :) 

This one was started by @hahaguy43

Released in 1989 so it could have made the show. Son of legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham's band here. Tell me these guys hadn't been watching Season 5 of Vice a lot, lol. That intro is straight up Tim Truman-esque.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buford_t said:

Released in 1989 so it could have made the show. Son of legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham's band here. Tell me these guys hadn't been watching Season 5 of Vice a lot, lol. That intro is straight up Tim Truman-esque.

Great intro!

• Like 1