What is your 'must see' if you're going to Miami?

CharlieGlide

The Aventura Mall sounds insane! I'm all over it. It is so great when something is left the way you had hoped it would be.How coincidental that I recently watched Phil the Shill and had a conversation about it with my friend who is a huge Genesis fan. He was impressed about the trivia regarding the name 'Mayhew' as used in the episode.

Ah great thread. I'm in the same situation - going to Miami for the first time in april and can't decide what to see first. As it stands my top 5 would be:OCB buildingST Vitus marinaBuilding with cut out in the middle (from opening credits)Pool area on beach from start of 'Def Miami'The place where we first hear 'Crockett's theme'. In Hit List I think, where crockett is by the ocean with caroline and billy

Ah great thread. I'm in the same situation - going to Miami for the first time in april and can't decide what to see first. As it stands my top 5 would be:OCB buildingST Vitus marinaBuilding with cut out in the middle (from opening credits)Pool area on beach from start of 'Def Miami'The place where we first hear 'Crockett's theme'. In Hit List I think' date=' where crockett is by the ocean with caroline and billy[/quote']I believe the building used for the OCB exterior has been torn down and there is now a massive condo tower in its place. You will want to check out CGlide's Miami locations website. It's a MUST: http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/index.html

I wonder always where is the OCB now?Anybody can put it here from Google Earth?Or Who was saw before it ?

Demolished before an awful high rise condo went up . I saw it in 2003 and 2004 just before it was demolished .:D

• 3 weeks later...

My List-Lunch at the Carlyle-Crockett's marina/Bayside Market Place-The Clay Hotel-Key Biscayne beach/light house-Late night cruise down Indian Creek Drive in a convertible with Vice theme cranked