Crockett in jeans???

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Actually, some of our members kind of like the look. They prefer wearing jeans and a t-shirt and blazer.Don Johnson originally wanted to wear jeans, and leather, but because of the heat, and humidity of Florida, it's too hot too wear. Obviously, he did it in the later episodes, so he had his way. Perhaps it was cooler when they shot those scenes.Crockett looked better in the part of wearing cotton and linen as a well off drug dealer, but times change, and the look changed. It's fine with me. I prefer the look of Season one and Two, but even I like to wear jeans, t-shirt, and blazer from time to time.There isn't really any right or wrong with it. It's whichever you prefer. It's a matter of personal preferece.

And nothing wrong with that. Don Johnson often stated that the character Sonny Crockett was totally different from him, although I do not agree with that copmpletely. He wanted to ware jeans and I think he is a jeans type. Later he probably could ware whatever he wanted. When I watch DJ on youtube I find him a lesser nice person than Sonny Crockett in a way. Sonny was rough, but a decent, honest man who had high standards. I don't know Don Johnson personally:cry:, but I get a slightly different feeling about him, I'm sorry to say. Based on what I see, hear and think, so probably far from accurate:)

And nothing wrong with that. Don Johnson often stated that the character Sonny Crockett was totally different from him' date=' although I do not agree with that copmpletely. He wanted to ware jeans and I think he is a jeans type. Later he probably could ware whatever he wanted. When I watch DJ on youtube I find him a lesser nice person than Sonny Crockett in a way. Sonny was rough, but a decent, honest man who had high standards. I don't know Don Johnson personally:cry:, but I get a slightly different feeling about him, I'm sorry to say. Based on what I see, hear and think, so probably far from accurate:)[/quote']I admit I have always liked James Sonny Crockett... I have never really been interested in anything else that DJ has done; not enough to buy it... Sonny could turn up in a Ferrari any day... I'd be out if DJ did! ;)

Actually' date=' some of our members kind of like the look. They prefer wearing jeans and a t-shirt and blazer.Don Johnson originally wanted to wear jeans, and leather, but because of the heat, and humidity of Florida, it's too hot too wear. Obviously, he did it in the later episodes, so he had his way. Perhaps it was cooler when they shot those scenes.Crockett looked better in the part of wearing cotton and linen as a well off drug dealer, but times change, and the look changed. It's fine with me. I prefer the look of Season one and Two, but even I like to wear jeans, t-shirt, and blazer from time to time.There isn't really any right or wrong with it. It's whichever you prefer. It's a matter of personal preferece.[/quote']I wanna ask some question for you.How was wearing Sonny(Don Johnson) the loafer shoes humidity of Florida.. ?I asked this cause I too wearing still loafer but after my feets smells like humidity

My opinion a man in a black leather jacket and pair of well fitted Levis is A+++ for me.So DAMN SEXY that's how I found Don/Sonny.That's why I like the later episodes of vice also Don looks more comfortable and Damn sexy with the long blond hair and those jeans.Don't get me wrong I like him in his designer suits but you can't beat a man in a pair of levis,come on.

I prefer Crockett's outfits in S1 and S2 and I don't find him particularly good looking in jeans, but it's only because I personally don't like light blue, bleached or faded jeans in general.I prefer men who wear dark blue, brand new jeans.I don't wear light blue jeans myself, mine have to be dark blue or seriously worn out!

I'm not saying it's a bad look, but I'm more used to Crockett in his pastel colored shirts and his designer pants and his loafers.

I wanna ask some question for you.How was wearing Sonny(Don Johnson) the loafer shoes humidity of Florida.. ?I asked this cause I too wearing still loafer but after my feets smells like humidity

I live in California, where we don't have humidity, so I don't have that problem.My guess is DJ didn't wear socks with his shoes, so sweat would collect in the shoe, and not the socks. The show had many different pair of shoes that were exactly alike as backups or extras. They more than likely swithed to another identical shoe if things got too sweaty.Just a guess.

I dig the S5 look. I've worn a Crockett-style sports jacket over a t-shirt with jeans, and have received nothing but compliments. Leather jacket works, too, of course. The S5 look may not be as iconic as S1/S2, but (at least where I live) I can't really walk around in white pastels. I mean, I could, but it'll just attract negative attention, unfortunately.

I dont know, I kind of think the blue jeans thing doesnt really work for him, black maybe but that's probably my own personal reflection on that.as I'm done with blue jeans and I'm easing myself into the early S3 look.With Don himself I get the feeling he's sort of like Shatner in a way, he doesnt appolgize for what he says and is not in the habit of doing so, which leads to unnecessary friction with people. my mother did like him back in the day and she is a good judge of people so I do think he's a good man, not only from that but what I've seen of himjust not a very careful one about rubbing people the wrong way. like for instance I'm pretty sure hell be getting a call from PMT for his Conan O brien interview:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16768-Don-Johnson-on-Conan some people are more fickle about small stuff after all. Especially these days.and by the way my mother did like the volo daytona in its dilapidated condition years ago from the vette magazine article when I showed it to her once, just thought that was kind of funny and cool.

I wear T-shirts, jeans and boots all the time, but to see Crockett wear it, it's just kinda different, you know? I even like the Season 3 clothing better. The only guy who could get away with wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket is David Hasselhoff. On "Knight Rider", Michael Knight always, and I mean ALWAYS wears blue jeans and a black leather jacket. DJ looks much better in pastels and sockless loafers :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]6938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6939[/ATTACH]

post-11033-13892964943077_thumb.jpg

post-11033-13892964943178_thumb.jpg

6938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6939[/ATTACH]

yeah like I said it just looks like the lethal weapon look, I half expect Martin Riggs to pop out of the side there with his beretta in hand or something.actually I remember seeing an interview with Don right after the show ended where he had quickly ditched the mullet and was wearing a sharp suit, to say the least it looked like he was back to normal finally.

God, his hairstyle in Season 5 really disappoints me. His newly acquired taste for wearing jeans and Nike shoes really didn't look like the Crockett we met in "Brother's Keeper". The mullet look looked so BAD on Sonny. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6944[/ATTACH]Sonny sure went down a rough hair road.

post-11033-13892964943663_thumb.jpg

post-11033-13892964944471_thumb.jpg

post-11033-13892964945262_thumb.jpg

post-11033-13892964946041_thumb.jpg

post-11033-13892964946435_thumb.jpg

OK' date=' so he lives in California. But that is all you gonna hear from him. He's our best kept secret. Let me make that perfectly clear![/color']

Watching too much Vice does that -- it's like always being undercover! :)

Don Johnson originally wanted to wear jeans' date=' and leather, but because of the heat, and humidity of Florida, it's too hot too wear. Obviously, he did it in the later episodes, so he had his way. Perhaps it was cooler when they shot those scenes.[/quote']When you live in the more southern parts of Florida you learn NOT to wear long long sleeve clothing or jeans. I lived in Tampa in the late 80s early 90s and it was pretty much 100 degrees with 100% humidity throughout the entire year. When you head further south it gets much hotter than Tampa. I was just a little kid back then and I don't even remember owning anything other than shorts. Any kind of long pants (trousers for those of you in other countries) was insane and felt like a death sentence. lol

When you live in the more southern parts of Florida you learn NOT to wear long long sleeve clothing or jeans. I lived in Tampa in the late 80s early 90s and it was pretty much 100 degrees with 100% humidity throughout the entire year. When you head further south it gets much hotter than Tampa. I was just a little kid back then and I don't even remember owning anything other than shorts. Any kind of long pants (trousers for those of you in other countries) was insane and felt like a death sentence. lol

I guess the OCB offices and the Testarossa just had some really good air conditioning for Crockett to dress that way. :)