MV: The Animated Series

Viceman Cometh

What an original idea!Although' date=' I can't see DON lending his voice, a good impersonator would have no problem.I'd like better looking action figures too. I have the one's that came out already, but I'd prefer better. I'm just glad I have some at all.What about a current market quality MIAMI VICE video game for gamers. That would be cool to be in control of the action also![/quote']
Have the people that developed Grand Theft Auto:Vice City do it!Think of Vice City' date='with PS3 graphics,except with Crockett and Tubbs![/quote']Yeah,we can do this if you all want.I opened some topic in this site for this. The site owner GTA Turkish Fanshttp://www.gtaturk.com/forum/mod-galerisi-yorum/miami-vice-city-super-senaryo-80'ler-geri-donuyor-!!!!/30/This is actually OCB! We just gotta make interior of OCB! How about open some project on gtaforums?Eingefügtes BildThe game have already got Vice Squad when you make wanted level 3 Crockett and Tubbs are gonna follow you with Cheetah(Ferrari Testarossa)Check this out. The game have already got Ferrari Testarossa(cheetah) and Daytona(Stinger) too. We just gotta redraw and remake all of the char faces and the other thing (real view of Testarossa and Daytona,gun canses,holster and another),http://gta.wikia.com/Vice_SquadDiaz absolutely El GatoLombard absolutely Juan Garcia CortezFrank Romano absolutely Sonny Forelliwe can also keep the original characters on the game or change their names as on the show.I mean however you want.. We need some programs to do this like Sanny Builder (for mission writing (Writing the show's story for the game)3dsmax (for modelling and making face characters)And another programs we can use. If you interesting send me as pm your plans.Eingefügtes Bild