COOPER&BURNETT

Ferrariman

Yeah i guess we all miss him so much.C&B was one of the reasons i entered this side back in the days and i was facinated by his MV-living and his helpful behaviour.On January 18th i had a very nice short PM'ing with COOP where he wished me a nice vacation on which i went in beginning of April...He left me with a very warm feeling of a kind of friendship although we never met a talked in real life.I miss him. But privacy meant everything to him, so i don't think that anyone should try to "track" him or something like that...Just let us hope he is okay and in good health. Everything else should be come from COOP himself!I don't wanna know his real name or his adress, i just want him to be COOP and be okay!

Nope not selling off....I can tell you that he is alive and kicking as he is buying on Ebay. Sent a PM to Lou on that. As to why he is not around' date=' that is anyone's guess. Could be from the annoying Replicar clown on here who was hurling the insults around a few months back.[/quote']by the way speaking of that I havent seen him, the scammer around in quite some time, seems like he bit the dust as the only ebay auctions for replicas are this onehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-Ferrari-Daytona-Spider-1969-ferarri-daytona-roadster-replica-350-ci-v-8-5-speed-/400477240443?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5d3e4dbc7bwhich I think must have been done by someone who saw the my plans thread as the trim has been done up in satin black, not matt like I thought of that would be a good inbetween between gloss and matt that would suit the car and the windshield trim better.this onehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-DAYTONA-SPIDER-GORGEOUS-DAYTON-WIRE-WHEELS-2006-ferrari-daytona-spider-replica-/390585351262?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5af0b37c5eand this onehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-Ferrari-Daytona-Spider-Ferrari-Daytona-Spider-Replica-No-Reserve-/261211125901?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cd165788dso we may have won in that regard and finally got rid of him as we probably badly cut into his profitsalso check the daytona thread, I found the lost Car 2 by accident more or less and Jurrasic posted new photos of Car 1 and the interior of Car 3, with custom wood work and trim unlike car 4 that you may want to look into when redoing the interior of yourswith a custom wood glove box cover like the center console and red and tan accents unlike the other cars, and a rare photo of car 1's engine and unlike car 4 it is NOT carbed.sorry for the hijack there lolactually wonder if he was tracking the guy down and making his life a living hell then, maybe it was his new quest? although I remember co op saying he did burn out sometimes and go cold for awhile, maybe it was a combo of both?

Either way I have Coops real details, tracking people down, that's what I do.I'm not posting them up here because I know he likes privacy, was thinking someone could give him a quick call and leave it at that. Again, just PM me for all the details.

• Administrators

Thanks for not posting the info. As you yourself have said, he likes his privacy and we respect that. As you can see by the other posts he has been found, alive and well. I can't explain his abscence but I will say that if it's some kind of game to gain attention I for one will be pissed! Coop should know by now that we all have his back and if he has a problem with someone or something he needs only to ask for our support.

Lou........wouldn't it be a good idea to require all members of this site to provide their name, address, e-mail and phone number, to the administrators? All to be kept private in their profile, unless an emergency (such as this ) occurred.No one is trying to pry into COOP's business.......we are just worried sick!:sick:

Easy dont let the paranoia get to you, there is a rational explanation for this, people do burn out and need a break for awhile, hell look at the nolstagia critic.4 years of reviews week after week, burns out and ends the NC, does something else for 2 months and then comes back with new ground rules for doing it again once the passion returns.http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/the-review-must-go-on-6510378with 2 weeks for the reviews instead of 1.something like that could have happened here too, hell I've burned out on this before myself and usually the best way to remedy it is to just stop all things associated to it for some time and then get back to it with a fresh head to redescover it.

I know what you mean, Kavinsky....I couldn't handle the reviews any more, but COOP was so committed to all that is Miami Vice and he was posting on Jan. 18th and then BOOM....nothing! Not even a hint that he was taking a break or that anything was irking him.Very abnormal to just drop out like that, for him especially!

I'm seriously surprised no one else was able to track him down, it wasn't hard at all! :radar:

I had to chime in and also convey my regards as I miss the banter with him.My invitation for a boat ride is always open and I asked him a few times, but like it's been said...he is a private person and I respect that.I kid around and call him the "headless horsemen" because all of his pics of his jackets etc don't have his head...

I had to chime in and also convey my regards as I miss the banter with him.My invitation for a boat ride is always open and I asked him a few times' date=' but like it's been said...he is a private person and I respect that.I kid around and call him the "headless horsemen" because all of his pics of his jackets etc don't have his head...[/quote']Seconded, and actually I'd be glad to roll out the red carpet for anyone who comes in town; if you get here before my DeLorean is shipped out here I can at least get you something along the lines of a free battleship tour or shot glass.

Am glad to hear COOP is OK.I have always found him more than generous in his sharing of all things Vice. Really enjoyed chating with him on this site.All the best COOP. Hope to see you again on this site.:thumbsup:

Thanks for not posting the info. As you yourself have said' date=' he likes his privacy and we respect that. As you can see by the other posts he has been found, alive and well. I can't explain his abscence but I will say that if it's some kind of game to gain attention I for one will be pissed! Coop should know by now that we all have his back and if he has a problem with someone or something he needs only to ask for our support.[/quote']Seconded

• Administrators

He's been found. Nuff said!

• Like 1

• timm525 unpinned this topic