Rare '80s music

BlueAir

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, BlueAir said:

Swedish synth-pop group Secret Service

Thanks for sharing ! nice tunes !:D:D

A great group which had their song 'The Pleasure Seekers' in the Club DEliRiOUS scene in The Prodigal Son.

Edited by BlueAir
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We speak no Americano :) Ooops I did it again. Sorry. It's just when I saw this thread I remembered some Italian songs.

I'll post it in the other Music Thread.  It was a rare song, but not an 80's song.

Edited by summer84
Removed YouTube music video

• 2 weeks later...

"Gentlemen Without Weapons" were a short-lived Australian synth project in circa 1988, who based their work almost entirely on the use of their Fairlight.

Not a song that's a must in every 80s collection, but an interesting exercise in the Fairlight's capabilities.

Edited by Daytona74

I've posted this video before but was taken down on YouTube.It has been uploaded again and now its back here.A rare video of Fiat Lux track "Secrets".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Two great childhood tracks which were included on one of my moms music cassette/tapes, released by the swedish/german TV Shop titled, Great Love Songs (1989). I had not heard either of the songs above since I was a little kid, but last week as I picked up a used CD copy of the album (did not know that it also were given a CD release) I suddenly found myself right back to being a kid in 1992 playing with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures, Lego and listening to the songs above. Great times and I am very glad I found them, as I would never have guessed either song or band/artist names, and by looking them up they seem rather "rare" by the low view count, sad though as they are both really cathy and smooth pop songs that remind me a bit of several other pop acts of the mid/late 80s such as Johnny Hates Jazz or Pet Shop Boys.

Edited by ArtieRollins

• 10 months later...

Its been a while since last posts on this thread. In exchange I've discovered more great obscure gems from the '80s. Enjoy!

Edited by BlueAir
  • Like 1