Found The Pilot Episode In HD

Miami_Vice

After years of searching i have finally found the pilot episode in HD that NBC aired back in 2006 to promote the Miami Vice movie. I also know many of the members here have been looking for it. So if you guys want me to i can upload it to a website so you guys will be able to download it.Here are some pictures from the pilot in HD.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8171[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8175[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8174[/ATTACH]

Wow, look at the detail in the jacket in the fifth pic. I remember watching that version on TV when it aired. Thanks for sharing.

This is very :cool: and would be great if you would upload it.Got to love HD,wow,those details are fantastic

If you want the episode you will have to add me on Skype. That way im going to be able to send it to you and at the same time avoid any copyright problems here on the forum.Skype: Gramel123

I've never dealt with the service before' date=' will we be able to download from Skype?[/quote']Yes. Just add me on Skype and i will send it to you as soon as i can.Skype: Gramel123

Anybody have it yet?

I have already sent it to 3 people. And all 3 of them are from this forum.

So if you join skype you can download the pilot then to your computer or dvd ? :thumbsup::D

Yes. Just add me on there and i will send it to you as soon as i can. And since the file is almost 2GB it takes about 2-3 hours to send.

• Administrators

If you want the episode you will have to add me on Skype. That way im going to be able to send it to you and at the same time avoid any copyright problems here on the forum.Skype: Gramel123

You must have been reading my mind! Good job :thumbsup: Keep a low profile with stuff like this.

Not sure what game this guy is playing, but no transfer via Skype and lots of bogus comments. Please let any of the members comment if they got it, else this was to good to be true (again)

Not sure what game this guy is playing' date=' but no transfer via Skype and lots of bogus comments. Please let any of the members comment if they got it, else this was to good to be true (again)[/quote']Are you kidding me? I have already sent it to Alleycat and Detective_Crockett here on this forum so ask them if you don't believe me. Plus the pictures i posted is from my pilot episode in HD. You cant find those pictures anywhere else in that HQ that i posted them in and that's proof enough in my opinion.

Are you kidding me? I have already sent it to Alleycat and Detective_Crockett here on this forum so ask them if you don't believe me.Plus the pictures i posted is from my pilot episode in HD. You cant find those pictures anywhere else in that HQ that i posted them in and that's proof enough in my opinion.

I will ask them. In the mean time, I would appreciate if if you could avoid calling me names via Skype.

I will ask them. In the mean time' date=' I would appreciate if if you could avoid calling me names via Skype.[/quote']Don't worry. I have deleted you from my Skype. And the reason i called you that is becuse you have no right being rude like that just becuse you THINK im bogus.