Found The Pilot Episode In HD

Miami_Vice

Are you kidding me? I have already sent it to Alleycat and Detective_Crockett here on this forum so ask them if you don't believe me. Plus the pictures i posted is from my pilot episode in HD. You cant find those pictures anywhere else in that HQ that i posted them in and that's proof enough in my opinion.

Since my name was brought up into this conversation and drama.I did receive the episode last night and it is HD quality and you see all the details. I am very happy and pleased and this person is true what they said they would deliver.So that's my input and hopefully it clears all this stuff up.

I believe I own an apology.I have been looking for this episode for some time now. I did a number of things to track it down. iI contacted the guy on YouTube who put up the promos, no luck. I posted on avforums to see if anybody had the episode, no luck. Googled my behind off, no luck.Then out of the blue it is found.Strangely enough by the member who only two months ago posted that he found out that the episode existed (after finding out from a friend that it existed in the first place). The original posts starts off with "after searching for years". Alarm bells go off in my head.In any case everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt so I contact the poster:Add him on Skype (wondering why he didnt just put it on a file transfer website)Try to contact him, but he keeps on the "do not disturb mode" I ask him to post it to "wetransfer" but I receive nothingGuessing he got second doubts I contact him againHe agrees to send the fileMentions that transfer is complete, but I receive no fileI mention this and he sends that transfer is complete I'm going berserk wondering what went wrongI ask him to send the file via "wetransfer" He mentions he already didI conclude that I'm being playedNo clue why all of this happened in this way, but again props to the original poster for tracking down the episode and giving it to the community.You rock, I am indeed an ass^{^{{le. Apologies again.

Yes, honestly I was extremely happy myself the episode has finally been found in HD and huge thank you to Miami_Vice for coming across it and sharing it with me and the rest of us, he has made us true Vice fans proud. :cool:

I think I'll have to sit this one out, but maybe it's for the best, since I'm running out of harddrive space dangerously fast, and I don't have any way to burn it to Blu-Ray, besides.Still, THANK YOU for finally making this available! :clap::clap::clap:

• Administrators

Ok, it seems like everything here has been straightened out? Apologies have been made, etc., etc.With that being said, I believe that any necessary info can be found in this topic so I'm closing the thread before we have any other misunderstandings. Please PM Miami_Vice with any further questions.