What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

1 hour ago, Daytona74 said:

cute video for its time... :)

Missy Elliot definitely one of the memorable female rappers. I think some of her best music/songs was back in the 00's, where I remember her from. Her music videos and style in music were always interesting and different. :)  She worked together with Timbaland, which to me is a great producer. Always making creative music videos and songs.

I really like this song by Timbaland :radio: Also he's made a lot of hit songs for other artist's. 

Edited by summer84

yeah, "The Way I Are" takes me back to the very tail end of my clubbing days... :radio:

Here's another blast from the past...

Some TV channels banned this video from their daytime schedules because it was thought to be too scary for children who might be watching... 

I somehow remember a friend telling me back then that her dog would bark at the screen everytime this video was on... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

yeah, "The Way I Are" takes me back to the very tail end of my clubbing days... :radio:

Here's another blast from the past...

Some TV channels banned this video from their daytime schedules because it was thought to be too scary for children who might be watching... 

I somehow remember a friend telling me back then that her dog would bark at the screen everytime this video was on... :)

I love The Prodigy. They were great back in the day, and their music will live on forever. I actually miss this kind of music, it was short-lived. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb James:

I love The Prodigy. They were great back in the day, and their music will live on forever. I actually miss this kind of music, it was short-lived. 

Yeah... their music just had all that raw energy hitting you right in the face... very unique. Nobody sounded quite like them.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Nice Jim - thankyou for posting :hippie:

You're welcome.  Note all the pastel colors - definitely an 80s vibe, probably inspired by Miami.

Edited by miamijimf

3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

You're welcome.  Note all the pastel colors - definitely an 80s vibe, probably inspired by Miami.

Yes I did notice Jim - there was a Miami / Miami Vice look to it.:hippie:

Anywhere Mike McDonald turns up is, indeed, classic! “Christopher Cross” is a really great album. 

Edited by Dadrian

42 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

here's another one... :radio:

I used to listen to this on the “Pure Moods” CD, along with “Crockett’s Theme” and many other great instrumentals. 

34 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I used to listen to this on the “Pure Moods” CD, along with “Crockett’s Theme” and many other great instrumentals. 

Lily was Here was a great track :dance2: