What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Amazing song by the Bergmans, incredible orchestration and lots of special guests, not to mention the ones on the video.

More, this clip smells, screams and oozes Eighties! Damn beautiful times, I wonder if they really happened...

Tony D, this is for you ;-)

• Like 1

Always enjoyed this retro 80s cover of Sister Sledge's B.Y.O.B. as it fits well along with several nostalgic 80s commericals, plus it got Robert Palmer's music video babes too. 

Edited by ArtieRollins

Something a bit newer. M83 Midnight City. Awesome Saxaphone bit near the end. It's the first part of a trilogy music video. All three songs are nice to listen to.

Edited by Beach_Vice

• Administrators

oh god the fatboyslim song, god I think I still have that burried in my old music cd's from back then.

Haha. So do I! It's a classic. 

• Like 1

Christopher Walken is one cool cat, but whenever I think of Fatboy Slim I get this horrible deja-vu back to Magic Carpet Ride which were played all the time back in the mid 90s on almost every radio station.

But Norman sure cooked out some great tunes also, especially You've Come a Long Way, Baby (1998) a 90s classic all the way.

Two of the finest rave/dance classic anthems of summer 1995, good times.