COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Co-op do you still have the colored water in the sink ?:D

I do. However, they are not functioning well, and seems to stay on one color without it changing colors like before. Either a battery problem, or a problem with the circuitry.

In know COOP I allready told you some time ago...but I have to say it again!;) Sorry!If you are feeling very bored someday I would love to see some "season five-style-outdoor-nightshots" with the neons shining thru the windows...That would be awesome to see!!! :happy:

If I can come up with a good way to do it someday, perhaps I'll try. However, due to personal security reasons of showing the outside, I'm not sure what, or how I'll do it. Perhaps sometime when I'm bored. :):thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
I decided to take a few photos around my neighborhood today to share with you online. There is so much to see, and so many wonderful houses, I could do this endlessly.It's hard to tell in these photos, but this house has a mauve, or pink roof. Eingefügtes Bild

How cool! This homeowner got a new boat! I don't remeber seeing that before! Lucky guy.Eingefügtes Bild

This lucky family was enjoying the day with a BBQ lunch, swimming, and having fun in the back yard, at their small house.Eingefügtes Bild

I don't think you can really grasp the scale of this house from my angle, but this is one of the bigger homes in the area. Not sure it's the very biggest, but it's one of the biggest as it covers a lot of land.Eingefügtes Bild

This flag is flying at half staff in honor of the 12 people who were murdered, and the 59 wonded by the sick gunman at the movie theater. A nice elderly couple live here.My neighbors have class. Eingefügtes Bild

How cool! This homeowner got a new boat! I don't remeber seeing that before! Lucky guy.Eingefügtes Bild

That boat reminds me of the Disney Jungle Cruise boats, hehe. :D

Hey Coop,It reminds me of the Duffies you see around Alamitos Bay here in Long Beach. They were developed in Newport Beach abouy 30 years ago and have grown quite popular in the last decade and a half. They're all electric and quite fun to poke around in. They are not designed to leave sheltered waters so you usually see them only in quite large bays that have lots of places to explore. There are quite a few in Huntington Harbor as well. There are a few dozen here at Marina Pacifica. Very quiet and relaxing. I've been in many. Does it have a big table in the middle? You should go make friends. They're lots of fun to cruise on with a drink and some snacks.

That boat reminds me of the Disney Jungle Cruise boats' date=' hehe. :D[/quote']Me too! I wonder if there are any Hippos in that water? :)

wow coop my friend i am to be impressed' date=' great :eek::thumbsup::cool::clap:[/quote']Some of these homes are just awesome. I wouldn't mind having one of those really, really big houses! Thanks for the greeting in the shoutbox Brother in Arms!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Coop' date='It reminds me of the Duffies you see around Alamitos Bay here in Long Beach. They were developed in Newport Beach abouy 30 years ago and have grown quite popular in the last decade and a half. They're all electric and quite fun to poke around in. They are not designed to leave sheltered waters so you usually see them only in quite large bays that have lots of places to explore. There are quite a few in Huntington Harbor as well. There are a few dozen here at Marina Pacifica. Very quiet and relaxing. I've been in many. Does it have a big table in the middle? You should go make friends. They're lots of fun to cruise on with a drink and some snacks.[/quote']I don't know if it has a table in the middle. This boat is on private property, so I can't get to it, unless I take a boat out there to investigate. There are actually a few of these here at my lake. Wouldn't mind having one myself! We are not supposed to have gas motors in the lake, so that's why there are electric boats here. Can you imagine STINGER390x having his STINGER speed boat n my lake!! :D What a wake THAT would leave!!

Can you imagine STINGER390x having his STINGER speed boat n my lake!! :D What a wake THAT would leave!!

That would be a sight to see. I can picture waves of water going up into the yards! I think you mentioned paddling around there. Does your place have a dock or waterfront?

Such a cute little boat. :happy: All aboard the Disney ride!

That would be a sight to see. I can picture waves of water going up into the yards! I think you mentioned paddling around there. Does your place have a dock or waterfront?

Yep. I do have a dock. No boat, but I have a dock. Go figure.