COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

I don't really think that COOP is Don Johnson.It get's more and more clear that he is in fact Sonny Crockett.:rauchen:....but wait a minute....actually it is also possible that he's Martin Castillo....oh no I thought I got it! Now I am soo confused again! :confused::confused::confused:

More than once I tried to do my very best to persuade Coop to reveal his identity, but I always failed!:cry:I agree, Christian. I don´t think that he´s Don Johnson either, but I assume that he knows him and other actors of the show well. It´s the only explanation for all the Vice things that he owns.I remember that he once told us that Olivia Brown had called to offer him the silver shining dress she´d worn in one ep. Why should she´d offer this to someone she doesn´t know?:confused:

Have we still not figured this one out Christine? We must all put our heads together, across the globe, and try and work it out!!! Or...keep the mystery. I myself like to pretend that I am speaking to Don, especially because he was so complimentary of my picture...don't ruin the fantasy! :D(Oh, there's that alligator again...*looks suspicious* It's everywhere! :D)(Argh!)

Hopefully, this week, I'll post a cool VICE item (if I recieve it.)I still have lots of rare VICE items to share...You all are the BEST!! :thumbsup:-COOP

Personally I think Sonny Burnett is on here.The alligator,well Elvis is cute I find anyway but I am a bit strange .I don't know who I am talking to,if it is Don Johnson the only thing I can say is WOW and pretty cool.Its a big mystery everybody I was thinking the same thing maybe I was talking to him how does he get all these gorgeous pictures of Don and everybody.I go by the quote of Don Johnson I don't know the names of the players.

Personally I think Sonny Burnett is on here.The alligator' date='well Elvis is cute I find anyway but I am a bit strange .I don't know who I am talking to,if it is Don Johnson the only thing I can say is WOW and pretty cool.Its a big mystery everybody I was thinking the same thing maybe I was talking to him how does he get all these gorgeous pictures of Don and everybody.I go by the quote of Don Johnson I don't know the names of the players.[/quote']I've been a mystery for several years now. :glossy:

Hopefully' date=' this week, I'll post a cool VICE item (if I recieve it.)I still have lots of rare VICE items to share...You all are the BEST!! :thumbsup:-COOP[/quote']Ooohh - sounds exciting!! :dance:

CHARMINGOne thing I will say Cooper your very charming and you look damn good in the clothes.Mystery is :cool: with me.Its nice have a man of mystery around.

One thing I will say Cooper your very charming and you look damn good in the clothes.Mystery is :cool: with me.Its nice have a man of mystery around.

Thank you. I always must remain vauge in many circumstances, as to not give too much information about who I am.I must admit, that I'm very happy to share info, and rare Vice items with the members here. Everyone here is very nice, and it's really my pleasure. -COOP

• 1 month later...

You a very nice house and your car is really cool too. Do you have anything styled in your house like from crockett's place or tubbs ?

You a very nice house and your car is really cool too. Do you have anything styled in your house like from crockett's place or tubbs ?

Well, we never saw Tubbs place, so I don't know about that. :)As for Crockett's place, ....I'm working on something.;)

• 5 weeks later...

!!!Just finished reading through the entire thread! I had a big smile on my face viewing these amazing pics! Kudos to you, pal! :thumbsup::cheers: It was interesting seeing the effect of the objects captured at different angles and light contrasts. Do you have an interest in photography? My standouts were the daytime pic of the dining table, the series of frames displaying the sofa and it's different colour backdrops.....but the absolute favourite.....the PINK NEON STAIRCASE. :clap::clap::clap:

Just finished reading through the entire thread! I had a big smile on my face viewing these amazing pics! Kudos to you' date=' pal! :thumbsup::cheers: It was interesting seeing the effect of the objects captured at different angles and light contrasts. Do you have an interest in photography? My standouts were the daytime pic of the dining table, the series of frames displaying the sofa and it's different colour backdrops.....but the absolute favourite.....the PINK NEON STAIRCASE. :clap::clap::clap:[/quote']Yeah, it's pretty cool!VERY Miami Vice!

• 2 months later...
From one Vice fan to another, all I have to say is Cooper, you are AWESOME!!! Your home is lovely and modern with lots of Miami Vice influence to say the least. Great job and I enjoy all your posts and collection photo's. Thanks for sharing :):thumbsup:

From one Vice fan to another' date=' all I have to say is Cooper, you are AWESOME!!! Your home is lovely and modern with lots of Miami Vice influence to say the least. Great job and I enjoy all your posts and collection photo's. Thanks for sharing :)[/b']:thumbsup:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!I really appreciate your wonderful, and kind comments!!! I REALLY do try to live the MIAMI VICE life!!Keep check'in out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION 80'SBABY!! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

What makes you think Don hasn't been here? You don't even know who I am. In fact' date=' nobody here knows who I am. Hmmmmm?;)[/quote']In any case you are someone who knows his way around places we never have seen or looked for. I'm enjoying myself in your section as ever.Keep it up. :thumbsup::cool:

In any case you are someone who knows his way around places we never have seen or looked for. I'm enjoying myself in your section as ever.Keep it up. :thumbsup::cool:

I may be buying a major purchase soon. If I do, obviously, I'll post it! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

In any case you are someone who knows his way around places we never have seen or looked for. I'm enjoying myself in your section as ever.Keep it up. :thumbsup::cool:

Great photos:D

• 3 months later...

Today, I decided to buy myself an early Christmas gift. I bought a top of the line home Keurig Platnum Gourmet single cup home brewer. It fits better in my Vice place than my old coffee machine.Here's the old....Eingefügtes BildAnd here's the new...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI like this machine. The look of the unit looks much more modern, and the LED back lit lights look cool. I like how you can make a cup of coffee, tea, iced coffee, hot chocolate without any fuss and muss. It's programable, and can make coffee in 5 different size cups.

Love the new machine' date='I should come over for a coffee sometime,you can make me one in the morning.;)[/quote']YOOOOOU BET!! C'mon over. (Don't forget to bring your toothbrush, ...and a change of clothes.)

YOOOOOU BET!! C'mon over. (Don't forget to bring your toothbrush' date=' ...and a change of clothes.)[/quote']I will make sure to pack a overnight bag in the trunk of the daytona.Are you making breakfast also?

I will make sure to pack a overnight bag in the trunk of the daytona.Are you making breakfast also?

Switek might volunteer to make breakfast for us. Here's a guy who can crush your skull with his bare hands, but he cares that your eggs are done just right.However, if prefer, I can create a culinary delight to stimulate your senses.:cheers: