COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Switek might volunteer to make breakfast for us. Here's a guy who can crush your skull with his bare hands' date=' but he cares that your eggs are done just right.However, if prefer, I can create a culinary delight to stimulate your senses.:cheers:[/quote']No offense to Switek,I bet he can crush anything with his bare hands.But I would prefer you Cooper to make breakfast for us.

No offense to Switek' date='I bet he can crush anything with his bare hands.But I would prefer you Cooper to make breakfast for us.[/quote']"Cut through your defense system, and your one hell of a woman."I'd be most happy to make a first class breakfast for us.

"Cut through your defense system' date=' and your one hell of a woman."I'd be most happy to make a first class breakfast for us.[/quote']Thank you Cooper for the nice complimentThats a deal,I will bring the champage for the mimosa and you can leave it to chill

Thank you Cooper for the nice complimentThats a deal' date='I will bring the champage for the mimosa and you can leave it to chill[/quote']Deal.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/kitchen.jpgAnd here's the new...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI like this machine. The look of the unit looks much more modern, and the LED back lit lights look cool. I like how you can make a cup of coffee, tea, iced coffee, hot chocolate without any fuss and muss. It's programable, and can make coffee in 5 different size cups.

This machine uses the K-cup variety. There are over 200 varieties of K-cups. This model let's me use a travel mug to be filled up if I want.Iced coffee and Iced tea will be awesome in the summer! I think I'll save lots of money going out to buy coffee everyday.The machine can make coffee in about 60 seconds. It's hot, and tastes perfect! It's amazing how fast it can make hot coffee, and it's pretty quiet. I can make different cups of coffee for each of my guests without brewing several pots of coffee to do it. With the K-cup, there isn't any coffee grounds to clean up, and thow away, as all you do is just remove the empty little cup.I should have bought this sooner.

Today, I bought an extra bold dark roast coffee k-cup. I prefer darker coffees. I'll try it in the morning. If I select the button that allows it to fill up a smaller cup, then the coffee will be even stronger, and more intense. The bigger the cup size you choose, the more deluted it will be.I recommend this machine to those members who like coffee.(You can even use your own ground coffee if you choose, so I can have Larry Zito's CAFE CUBANO someday!)

A very stylish coffee machine!:thumbsup: I´m also someone who loves coffee, but I don´t like it too strong. I drink a lot of coffee every day and my stomach would protest if the coffee´s too strong.

This machine uses the K-cup variety. There are over 200 varieties of K-cups. This model let's me use a travel mug to be filled up if I want.Iced coffee and Iced tea will be awesome in the summer! I think I'll save lots of money going out to buy coffee everyday.The machine can make coffee in about 60 seconds. It's hot' date=' and tastes perfect! It's amazing how fast it can make hot coffee, and it's pretty quiet. I can make different cups of coffee for each of my guests without brewing several pots of coffee to do it. With the K-cup, there isn't any coffee grounds to clean up, and thow away, as all you do is just remove the empty little cup.I should have bought this sooner.[/quote']i thought about buying that coffe machine.is it worth it?as i love ice coffee,cappucino ect

pay the wrecking yard to take it, because there wasn't anything left of the car for them to part out, so they didn't want it. :cry::cry:That hurt.

ouch,that hurts.

This machine uses the K-cup variety. There are over 200 varieties of K-cups. This model let's me use a travel mug to be filled up if I want.Iced coffee and Iced tea will be awesome in the summer! I think I'll save lots of money going out to buy coffee everyday.The machine can make coffee in about 60 seconds. It's hot' date=' and tastes perfect! It's amazing how fast it can make hot coffee, and it's pretty quiet. I can make different cups of coffee for each of my guests without brewing several pots of coffee to do it. With the K-cup, there isn't any coffee grounds to clean up, and thow away, as all you do is just remove the empty little cup.I should have bought this sooner.[/quote']That is one cool looking coffee machine.:thumbsup: Looks like something out of Star Trek:DDefinately great that you don't have the messy cleanup of coffe grounds. Thats what probably turns a lot of people off coffee machines. Let us know how it goes mate.I'm an instant coffee person. Nescafe Blend43, mostly. About 5 to 10 a day. Two lumped teaspoons of coffee and one teaspoon of sugar with a little bit of milk. Like my coffe strong, just like my woman:):):)Maybe that is another thread on how the vice community likes their coffee. And how many a day

That is one cool looking coffee machine.:thumbsup: Looks like something out of Star Trek:DDefinately great that you don't have the messy cleanup of coffe grounds. Thats what probably turns a lot of people off coffee machines. Let us know how it goes mate.I'm an instant coffee person. Nescafe Blend43' date=' mostly. About 5 to 10 a day. Two lumped teaspoons of coffee and one teaspoon of sugar with a little bit of milk. Like my coffe strong, just like my woman:):):)Maybe that is another thread on how the vice community likes their coffee. And how many a day[/quote']It is something like out of STAR TREK. I want to walk up to it and say, "Herbal tea" and expect it to do the rest. :)It works great! I love it. I'm using it seveal times a day now.I started a thread about coffee. I think I entitled it, LARRY ZITO'S CAFE CUBANO.I don't drink rocket fuel coffee (like Tommy) in the morning very often, but I like dark roast, somewhat strong coffee with sugar and cream. I'm now drinking coffee in the evening. Just one cup. It's better for me than drinking a soda.

i thought about buying that coffe machine.is it worth it?as i love ice coffee' date='cappucino ect[/quote']I bought the top of the line coffee maker because of the features. You may want a less expensive model with less features. The coffee will still taste the same using the other models. It's worth it to me.

I bought the top of the line coffee maker because of the features. You may want a less expensive model with less features. The coffee will still taste the same using the other models. It's worth it to me.

i think its pretty cheap from the price.saw it in store but wasnt sure,if i should get it.it doesnt make cappuccino?at least it doesnt say so on the box.oh and yes it fits better in your home

i think its pretty cheap from the price.saw it in store but wasnt sure' date='if i should get it.it doesnt make cappuccino?at least it doesnt say so on the box.oh and yes it fits better in your home[/quote']Mine was less than $200.00. It's not a cappuccino maker per se, but they do sell accessories like a one - touch milk frother which can froth milk in 90 seconds.Keurig also sells cappuccino coffee K-CUPS for the machine. My machine can make coffee in 5 sizes of cups.extra small cup 3.25 ozsmall cup 5.25 ozsmall mug 7.25 ozlarge mug 9.25oztravel mug 11.25 ozEingefügtes Bild

Wow, such a lovely and stylish home you got there COOP. :thumbsup:It sure is a great inspiration for other MV fans. So now I got some ideas on what my rooms should look like the next time I refurnish them. :DKeep it up.

Wow' date=' such a lovely and stylish home you got there COOP. :thumbsup:It sure is a great inspiration for other MV fans. So now I got some ideas on what my rooms should look like the next time I refurnish them. :DKeep it up.[/quote']I'm honored!Many members have said they have been inspired by my Vice home, and want to Vice theirs up too. I'm so happy so many people want to do this.Let's keep MIAMI VICE Alive! :thumbsup:

That particular coffee maker was the top coffee maker for 2011. You're ahead of the trend' date=' my friend :)[/quote']...and, mine is the top of the line model too!

Got a question for you, CB: In your palatial Vice home, do you (by chance) have the "Miami Vice Travel Clock Radio?" I saw it a few years back on Ebay and should've bought it ($19.95 or so). It was either pink or teal (or both). It's hard to find (so hard to find I can't even find a picture of it)...

Got a question for you' date=' CB: In your palatial Vice home, do you (by chance) have the "Miami Vice Travel Clock Radio?" I saw it a few years back on Ebay and should've bought it ($19.95 or so). It was either pink or teal (or both). It's hard to find (so hard to find I can't even find a picture of it)...[/quote']Nope. I don't have that. I must admit, the item you found sounds way cool, but I usually try not to buy things that are made for fans. I try to buy something that looks like something seen in MIAMI VICE, or worn in MIAMI VICE, or from the production of the show.I do have a MIAMI VICE mug from Universal Studios, but that was given to me. You wouldn't actually see a "MIAMI VICE" logo mug in the MIAMI VICE tv series.If you find a picture of this travel clock, I'd like to see it, and perhaps put it in a thread of items marketed for sale for vice fans. I already have a thread like that.

Nope. I don't have that. I must admit' date=' the item you found sounds way cool, but I usually try not to buy things that are made for fans. I try to buy something that looks like something seen in MIAMI VICE, or worn in MIAMI VICE, or from the production of the show.I do have a MIAMI VICE mug from Universal Studios, but that was given to me. You wouldn't actually see a "MIAMI VICE" logo mug in the MIAMI VICE tv series.If you find a picture of this travel clock, I'd like to see it, and perhaps put it in a thread of items marketed for sale for vice fans. I already have a thread like that.[/quote']That being said, of all the items you have from "Miami Vice" (props or otherwise), which one is your most coveted?

That being said' date=' of all the items you have from "Miami Vice" (props or otherwise), which one is your most coveted?[/quote']WOW.That is a difficult question. I don't know.I'm going to have to think about that one for a while.I'll get back to ya on that! :thumbsup:

WOW.That is a difficult question. I don't know.I'm going to have to think about that one for a while.I'll get back to ya on that! :thumbsup:

Although (I'm sure) I don't have as many items from the show as you do, the one "prized possession" I do have is Don Johnson's 1st season Crew Jacket (complete with his makeup stains!)...

Although (I'm sure) I don't have as many items from the show as you do' date=' the one "prized possession" I do have is Don Johnson's 1st season Crew Jacket (complete with his makeup stains!)...[/quote']Can you post a photo?I'd love to see it!