COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

That's usually how I feel! :DSo where's the pics?...No not the "Jag off" ones either! I told you those were private. :)

That's usually how I feel! :DSo where's the pics?...No not the Jag off ones either!

I'll gladdly post them, but these are pictures I have posted before, and you have surely seen. I was actually asking Alleycat, but I'll post them for you again if you'd like.

• Administrators

Yes I have seen them before and that is a beautiful car! Glad to see them again. :thumbsup:Did you trade it on your current car?

Yes I have seen them before and that is a beautiful car! :thumbsup:Did you trade it on your current car?

No.Saddly, the black car was destroyed by an electical fire from a dumb ass who installed a new stereo, speakers and a killer amplifier and hooked everything up wrong. He hooked it up so that you didn't even need to put a key in the ignition....it was always on, it heated up, and in a few hours, a fire started from the amp that was under the seat, it burned the car up. :cry:I had just added the stereo, the subwoofer, the amp, the speakers, new tires, and a brand new paintjob....:cry:

S**t that sucks!I hope you sued or killed the guy at least.

How could I sue the stereo installer? The car had been moved miles away' date=' and there was nothing left of it except a hollow shell. The glass melted, the interior melted, the wires melted.....there was nothing left of the car. There would be no evidence. How could I prove it? They would just have said, "prove I hooked it up wrong."It had to be towed to a wrecking yard, and to add insult to injury, I also had to [u']pay the wrecking yard to take it, because there wasn't anything left of the car for them to part out, so they didn't want it. :cry::cry:That hurt.

Now that really sucks. Did you get anything from insurance?

Nope. It was covered for everything...........except fire.I got nothing for it.

Thats bad Cooper' date='Sorry,to hear that:sick:[/quote']Thanks. It broke my heart. The black car had souped up headers, hollowed out cat converter, free flo ansa talepipes, and a tricked out camshaft. All gone.Well, I went out and bought the new metalic silver 1991 Spider. It's actually a better car, and has modern stuff like airbags that the 1984 didn't have.

• Administrators

Nope. It was covered for everything...........except fire.I got nothing for it.

I'm really sorry to hear that. That just plain sucks!

The silver one is really nice.Thats puts insult on it with the insurance not paying for the black one.Life is a bitch

Life's a bitch, people suck, and then you die. One can be assured that the silver spider is FULLY insured for ANYTHING. :thumbsup:Wanna ride?

Thats a trip I would l like to make and get a drive in the Spider and you give a guided tour.That would be :cool:

It would be fun! :dance2:

I am slowly making my way through these threads! Wow Coop - what an amazing place you have there! Your attention to detail is fantastic & the lights are just spectacular. Thanks for sharing!And if DJ happened to visit your place, I reckon he'd get a kick out of it - in a good/positive way. I would think he'd be stoked that the show he starred in has had an influence on peoples' lives/lifestyles. Great stuff!

And if DJ happened to visit your place' date=' I reckon he'd get a kick out of it - in a good/positive way. I would think he'd be stoked that the show he starred in has had an influence on peoples' lives/lifestyles. Great stuff![/quote']What makes you think Don hasn't been here? You don't even know who I am. In fact, nobody here knows who I am. Hmmmmm?;)

What makes you think Don hasn't been here? You don't even know who I am. Hmmmmm?;)

I wonder who I am talking to sometimes,you don't know;)

What makes you think Don hasn't been here? You don't even know who I am. In fact' date=' nobody here knows who I am. Hmmmmm?;)[/quote'] Very true. I was going by an earlier post where I got the impression that Don hadn't visited yet. I shouldn't have assumed that he hasn't visited since then ;)Agree alleycat - who Coop really is seems to be quite the mystery ;) Makes this place all the more interesting!