COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

I am one of the biggest glass block fans here... trying to remember if it was Noogy who had his w.c. redone with them. I like the exotic styles from the series, the decade, this and neon in no short order. See my post on "palatial hot tub" somewhere around. Someday I needs to make a common vocab section of the different styles of architecture on the show, A-Z so we can Art Deco through... Zeitgeist? Zwieback? Zoot? Zito? B... Baroque... M... modern? Minimalist?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey CB, you have a sharp looking place and it's obvious you've paid a lot of attention to detail, but here's a question for you regarding it:One of the architectural themes that ran through Miami Vice and the late 80's was the "Glass Block" shower, does your place have that?Here is a link for reference:http://paolosversatile.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/GlassBlockShower.JPG

Unfortunately, I have not added glass block to the shower, or any other place of of yet. I love the effect. Although not every house used in MIAMI VICE had glass block, it is so recognizeable within MIAMI VICE that I absolutely want to have it someday at some level, Even if it's just for decoration.

• 1 month later...

Your house is......MYSTICAL!It's ultra nice man!

Why, thank you!It's pretty nice living the MIAMI VICE life.I live the part, and dress the part.I'm not sure if you have figured it out, but I'm a mega fan!!Please, visit the scrapbook section, and enjoy all that it has to offer!Kindly,-COOP

Why' date=' thank you!It's pretty nice living the MIAMI VICE life.I live the part, and dress the part.I'm not sure if you have figured it out, but I'm a mega fan!!Please, visit the scrapbook section, and enjoy all that it has to offer!Kindly,-COOP[/quote'] What does a typical coop day looks like in Miami Vice lifestyle?thxJ.

What does a typical coop day looks like in Miami Vice lifestyle?thxJ.

The best way I can describe it is picture this....I drive up in my Italian Convertible listening to JAN HAMMER on the cd player. I then get out, and take off my ray ban wayfarer sunglasses, and walk in the door, I take off my DJ worn linen blazer, and walk into my home that has tropical plants, and neon lights everywhere. I sit at my modern designed glass table, and turn on .ws on the computer, and eat dinner, and post on the website until I get tired and go to bed.Look at the photos of my home, and my clothes, and you'll get the picture. ;)Basicly, it's like walking into a MIAMI VICE episode.

I drive up in my Italian Convertible listening to JAN HAMMER on the cd player. I then get out' date=' and take off my ray ban wayfarer sunglasses, and walk in the door, I take off my DJ worn linen blazer, and walk into my home that has tropical plants, and neon lights everywhere. I sit at my modern designed glass table, and turn on .ws on the computer, and eat dinner, and post on the website until I get tired and go to bed.[/quote']WONDERFUL!I'd PAY to live like this, even if for just one day... :happy:Who knows, maybe one day my dream will come true and I'll have access to this Vice life! After all, I have an "access all areas" pass to Coop's home.No, I won't tell where I got it from! :)

WONDERFUL!I'd PAY to live like this' date=' even if for just one day... :happy:Who knows, maybe one day my dream will come true and I'll have access to this Vice life! After all, I have an "access all areas" pass to Coop's home.No, I won't tell where I got it from! :)[/quote']That's correct. You do have an all access pass to my place.

Oh man, I love your place, your style is what I like as well, but my wife doesnt like the contemporary stuff like I do, and that lighting was awesome...I am jealous and I am not a jealous personAll i saw was page 1 too, Im about to go to bed but Ill check out the rest laterseriously, great place!

I figured i was 80s when my room was painted a light pastel pink and I added black curtains LOL

:D...had that too......missing that room....thinking about pink again....just had glass block windows installed in my basement .

Nice stereo.I like that you are very natural at living your passion. You are inspiring me to decorate one room MV style.I had a quick question for you. Where you an extreme fan of the show when it was on TV or did you grow into it over the years?ThxJ.

Nice stereo.I like that you are very natural at living your passion. You are inspiring me to decorate one room MV style.I had a quick question for you. Where you an extreme fan of the show when it was on TV or did you grow into it over the years?ThxJ.

I was an extreme fan when the show was on the air, but couldn't afford the stuff back then. I usually wore the 3 button pastel henley shirts like Crockett wore, and wore a hawaiian shirt over it like a blazer, but also because of Switek and Zito. I slowly started getting into wearing blazers, and then I sold all my furniture, and bought all new MIAMI VICE style stuff. In fact, everything I buy now is with MIAMI VICE in mind, everything from placemats, napkins, drinking glasses and plates. EVERYTHING has to look like MIAMI VICE, so it all looks like it belongs in the VICE world I am creating for myself. :thumbsup:

Nice stereo.I like that you are very natural at living your passion. You are inspiring me to decorate one room MV style.ThxJ.

Eingefügtes Bild

The tower stereo stands 4 feet tall, has 4 cd players, has a remote, a remote subwoofer, and a hidden ipod dock in the top of the left speaker.