• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

It's so hard to decide which song l love the most because I love them all. The 80's as we know it was such a great decade for music. And btw you're correct Murphy's Law! :)A prisoner of your loveEntangled in your webHot whispers in the nightIm captured by your spellGood Luck!

Your enthusiasm is contagious!:p Good goin' Murphy's Law!We're no strangers to loveYou know the rules and so do IA full commitments what I'm thinking ofYou wouldn't get this from any other guyI just wanna tell you how I'm feelingGotta make you understandGood Luck!

Uh huh!Watching every motionIn my foolish lover's gameOn this endless oceanFinally lovers know no shameTurning and returningTo some secret place insideGood Luck!

Yes it is!Hey little sister what have you doneHey little sister who’s the only oneHey little sister who’s your supermanHey little sister who’s the one you wantHey little sister shot gun!Good Luck!

Yup!Moving sidewalkI don't see under my feetClimbing up fromDown here belowWhere the streets see me lonely for youGood Luck!

Name the 80's tune

Yup!Moving sidewalkI don't see under my feetClimbing up fromDown here belowWhere the streets see me lonely for youGood Luck!

"I Can Dream About You"

Correct MJ & Morgana!We got the bubbleheaded bleach-blonde, comes on at 5She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eyeIt's interesting when people dieGood Luck!

Yes it is! Sweet song!Don't drink, don't smokeWhat do you doDon't drink, don't smokeWhat do you doSubtle innuendos followThere must be something insideGood Luck!

You're right MJ and Morgana! Nice double-teaming there again! And about the Ants, I don't recall seeing them in the video for this song.I made a break I run out yesterdayTried to find my mountain hideawayMaybe next year maybe no goI know you're watching me every minute of the day yeahI've seen the signs and the looks and the pictures They give your game away yeahGood Luck!

Tossing and turning another sleepless nightThe rain crashes against my window paneJumped into my car didn't drive too farThat moment I knew I would never be the same.

@ Morgan - The above is correct!Yours is The Rain by Orange Juice Jones (I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut! LOL :p)________________________Call me good, call me bad call me anything you want to baby But I know that you're sad And I know I'll make you happy with the one thing that you never had.Good Luck!

Nice try Tim!:p Right on Morgana!:clap:You shouldn't mess with meI'll ruin everything you areI'll give you televisionI'll give you eyes of blueI'll give you a man who want to rule the worldGood Luck!