One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

Nope. Hint: Rico is in the room at the time.

You know I was about to edit my reply as I was thinking this wasn't Crockett talking but more likely something that Tubbs would say. But was at the OCB, I think, after Weldon entered the scene and was making claims about Arcarro and then recalling Castillo asking C&T for their opinions. Am I on to it?

• Administrators

You're getting colder. The word was spoken by Crockett, not Tubbs.

• Administrators

Nope. Definitely Crockett, definitely at OCB. I'll give everybody one more shot and then we will move on.

• Administrators

How embarrassing. For one of the most watched eps. of the whole series, I'm drawing a blank too. :evil:

O.K let me tell u guys.When C&T trying to find the password on Weldon's computer, the second guess was "Goofball" coming from Sonny

• Administrators
O.K let me tell u guys.When C&T trying to find the password on Weldon's computer' date=' the second guess was "Goofball" coming from Sonny[/quote'] ...and we have a winner!!NEXT WORD: ZapatosGive me the episode and scene and tell me who said it please!

...and we have a winner!!NEXT WORD: ZapatosGive me the episode and scene and tell me who said it please!

Ah the password on the OCB computer where they were reading the Floppy Disk taken from Lorraine. Zapatos---Pretty sure this was said by Izzy on a street corner to some shoe buyers' date=' but a guess as to the ep is [i']Phil the Shill.

• Administrators

It was said by Izzy but not on a street corner and in a totally different episode.

It was said by Izzy but not on a street corner and in a totally different episode.

Izzy says this in Nobody Lives Forever after he tries to sell shoes to the three murderous punks in front of JJ’s Diner. The same restaurant that was used for the ending dinner scene in The Home Invaders, 5850 Sunset Dr.

It was from The Home Invaders and it was said by Izzy when he spoke to C&T while he was sitting in a ambulance, he told them "You should be kissing my Zapatos"Later

Izzy says this in Nobody Lives Forever after he tries to sell shoes to the three murderous punks in front of JJ’s Diner. The same restaurant that was used for the ending dinner scene in The Home Invaders' date=' 5850 Sunset Dr.[/quote'] Think you got it there Jim. But thought there was some other ep with a scene of Izzy also selling shoes, but maybe am recalling wrong.

It was from The Home Invaders where Izzy was trying to sell shoes, he mentioned that the shoes was worn by Richard Gere in The American Gigolo, but the Zapatos statement that Ferrariman is talking about happens a little later after the restaurant insident with the three punks and Izzy sitting in a ambulance talking to C&T about kissing his Zapatos.

It was from The Home Invaders where Izzy was trying to sell shoes' date=' he mentioned that the shoes was worn by Richard Gere in The American Gigolo, but the Zapatos statement that Ferrariman is talking about happens a little later after the restaurant insident with the three punks and Izzy sitting in a ambulance talking to C&T about kissing his Zapatos.[/quote'] Thanks for that. :thumbsup:I recall the scene in the restaurant with the thugs but not the rest. Think I need to watch it again.

• Administrators

Would that be Crockett to Castillo in Evan?

Yeah, close enough. I was thinking Castillo to Crockett but that works too. Same scene. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Yup, Castillo: "You expect understanding...understand the job gets done" Crockett: "I'll think about it"NEXT WORD(S): Alpha HotelEpisode & scene please!

Yup' date=' Castillo: "You expect understanding...understand the job gets done" Crockett: "I'll think about it"NEXT WORD(S): Alpha HotelEpisode & scene please![/quote'] Yep, recalling Castillo said that but was thinking Crockett said he also wanted a little understanding. Maybe not. Dutch Oven where Crockett and Trudy are being interviewed by Internal Affairs and he says "I'm a street cop, Gallo. I don't sit on my fat rump all day like you Alpha Hotels". love that one. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Dutch Oven where Crockett and Trudy are being interviewed by Internal Affairs and he says "I'm a street cop, Gallo. I don't sit on my fat rump all day like you Alpha Hotels". love that one. :thumbsup:

You are correct sir!. Crockett actually said it first. Crockett: "Thanks for the understanding"Castillo: "You expect understanding...understand the job gets done"Crockett: "I'll think about it" Correct on the Alpha Hotels also.NEXT WORD: PersecuteWho said it in which scene of which episode!

You are correct sir!. Crockett actually said it first. Crockett: "Thanks for the understanding"Castillo: "You expect understanding...understand the job gets done"Crockett: "I'll think about it" Correct on the Alpha Hotels also.NEXT WORD: PersecuteWho said it in which scene of which episode!
Hey thanks F-Man re Evan! At least now I know I wasn't hallucinating. :)Just a guess on this new one' date=' in [i']Amen...Send Money, Reverend Bill Bob Proverb on his TV sermon about Leona being persecuted for drug possession?

• Administrators

Amen...Send Money, Reverend Bill Bob Proverb on his TV sermon about Leona being persecuted for drug possession?

Oh so close! Correct episode but not the scene.

• Administrators

Leona said it to Crockett after here arrest at OCB and his reply was "that's prosecute".