One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

Close enough. It's actually one of my favorite quotes."You ever hear of the miranda act or is that just another latin dancer to you?"NEXT WORD: Popcorn (spoken)Character & episode please!

Drawing a big blank here so a guess is the bartender said this to Max in the ep Yankee Dollar?

• Administrators

Was Popcorn the name of the horse that the little girl was riding in One Way Ticket?Something like, "Popcorn wants you to hold him tight so he knows what to do, just like all your boyfriends will too..."

• Administrators

Thaaaats the one! :thumbsup:NEXT WORD: Popsicle (spoken)Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Sorry widereceiver and Sonny-Burnett but LNGLK gets it! I believe Sonny's quote is "popstand" not "popsicle stand"NEXT WORD: Bluebird (spoken)Character & episode please!

Correct!NEXT WORD: Twisted (spoken)Character & episode please!

Sounds like somthing said to Manning in the Cell Within

• Administrators

Correct!NEXT WORD: Twisted (spoken)Character & episode please!

Was this Sonny to Tubbs in the Great McCarthy?"You're not getting twisted by this woman are you?"Talking about Vanessa?

• Administrators

Was this Sonny to Tubbs in the Great McCarthy?"You're not getting twisted by this woman are you?"Talking about Vanessa?

Correct!

• Administrators

ok...Next Word: deal-breakercharacter and ep please

Thurmond's wife in "One Way Ticket" referring to the statue he gave her. That was the "deal-breaker" in the divorce.

Thurmond's wife in "One Way Ticket" referring to the statue he gave her. That was the "deal-breaker" in the divorce.

That didn't take long..;)Si, senor, that eees iiit. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Was this Evan in Evan talking to Sonny during his break down.Something like "when a man gets older he hopefully gets wisdom..."

Was this Evan in Evan talking to Sonny during his break down.Something like "when a man gets older he hopefully gets wisdom..."

Not sure but not the one I'm thinking of. Is a S2 ep as well.

• Administrators

Not sure but not the one I'm thinking of. Is a S2 ep as well.

What about Tubbs to Sonny on his sail boat after the crash with the garbage truck in Back in the World?Sonny said something like did you get a look at him and Tubbs said yeah, 50's, bald, mustache...Then on the boat he said something like "he looks a little older but that's him" when Sonny showed him the pic of Maynard.

What about Tubbs to Sonny on his sail boat after the crash with the garbage truck in Back in the World?Sonny said something like did you get a look at him and Tubbs said yeah' date=' 50's, bald, mustache...Then on the boat he said something like "he looks a little older but that's him" when Sonny showed him the pic of Maynard.[/quote'] Hmm, for the one I'm thinking of, the word was said by Crockett to Tubbs in a different ep, and was said in a semi-humorous exchange.

• Administrators

Next word: oldercharacter and ep pls

Sonny to Rico in "Little Miss Dangerous""Pal 'O mine' date=' we just get older every year"