One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Hint: Elaine's is a place mentioned by Sonny. If nobody gets it by tonight we will move on.

• Administrators

Ok, the word is from "The Lost Madonna" When Sonny tells Sigmar they met at Elaine's in New York. Elaine's was a high scale restaurant which has recently closed it's doors.NEXT WORD: Ashes (spoken)Character & episode please!

Ooh the first thing that comes to mind is Larry flying through the window trying to safe the burnt money as evidence, then Stan shouting "ashes hey,ashes" in Made For Each Other.Hope i'm right

• Administrators
Ooh the first thing that comes to mind is Larry flying through the window trying to safe the burnt money as evidence' date=' then Stan shouting "ashes hey,ashes" in Made For Each Other.Hope i'm right[/quote'] Bump

• Administrators

Elaine's in New York. Elaine's was a high scale restaurant which has recently closed it's doors.NEXT WORD: Ashes (spoken)Character & episode please!

We're waiting for F-man to reply. :radar:

• Administrators

Sorry for the delay guys, busy day. Yes widereceiver you got it! It was indeed from "Made For Each Other"NEXT WORD(S): New Zealand (spoken)Character & episode please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can we get a season clue or something from this?

Season 5. One of those eps with Sonny's famous "I'm gonna clear my desk of all my other files..."

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
"Your're rather a GOOD SHOT"' date=' Mrs.Woods. Allow Me.Sebastian Ross to Congresswoman Woods in Miami Squeeze.[/quote']Correct! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

"Giggle smoke"Wasn't that Annie in "Buddies" when the 2 stoned kids tried to place an order at Celebrity Burger?

• Administrators

"Giggle smoke"Wasn't that Annie in "Buddies" when the 2 stoned kids tried to place an order at Celebrity Burger?

Yes sir! :thumbsup: