One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Cote d' Azur was said by Rico and repeated by Jimmy Borges in Club Delirious in "The Prodigal Son"

• Administrators

NEXT WORD: Jar (seen & spoken)Character & episode please!Good luck! ;)

• Administrators

NEXT WORD: Jar (seen & spoken)Character & episode please!Good luck! ;)

Was this Lombard in Lombard talking to Tubbs about buying real garlic cloves, not garlic in a jar?

• Administrators

Why is it you always get the hard ones! Correct!!NEXT WORD: Scholarship (spoken)Character & episode please!

Wasn't this Archie Ellis in The Good Collar referring to getting his record erased and a chance for a football scholarship in exchange for his soul.Later

• Administrators

Judge Fergusan to Crockett when talking to him about pulling himself out of the gutter and getting a scholarship...The Fix

• Administrators

Close enough. I was thinking of the scene where Sonny & Rico were discussing Ferguson's career. "He got a B ball scholarship"NEXT WORD: Blanket (seen)Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Hi LouCan u be a little more specific plseThx

BlanketIt's a blanket like you would cover yourself with on a bed. This one is seen and the word is also spoken.

BlanketIt's a blanket like you would cover yourself with on a bed. This one is seen and the word is also spoken.
Doesn't Crockett threaten to throw Elvis' pink security blanket overboard in an ep' date=' thinking it was [i']Evan, with Tubbs present?

• Administrators

Evan, with Tubbs present?

Close enough! The episode was actually "Heart of Darkness" but you got the rest of it! :thumbsup:NEXT WORD: Egg (spoken)Character & episode please!

I know this one, this is from Def.Miami where Crocket tells Tubbs that he can fry an egg on his face, with Tubbs replying "Hope I'll never get this hungry"

• Administrators
Hi Fman' date='i presumed that my previous answers is correct?Later[/quote']Oops, sorry. Yes your answers are correct!