One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators
Could this be Hard Knocks' date=' where I think Rico was trying to get a very drunk (and in trouble) Switek to have some coffee to sober up?[/quote']Nope.

• Administrators

Was it asked by the person at the counter to Crockett and Tubbs at the beginning of Shadow in the Dark when they were waiting for Gilmore to meet them?

• Administrators

Nope. Man, I thought this one would be solved right away!

• Administrators

No, season 2, spoken at OCBYou're gonna hate yourself once the answer is revealed!

• Administrators

OK, Hank said it when Castillo asked him to step outside."Coffee?" (sarcastically) As he walked out the door.Out Where The Buses Don't Run.

• Administrators

FINALLY!! :rolleyes:NEXT WORD(S): Swimming PoolCharacter & episode please!

• Administrators

Was this were they referenced Tubbs being found in the swimming pool in Tale of the Goat?I think Zito said it?

• Administrators

Was this Tubbs to Artie in Heart Of Darkness when he said they found Penny face down in the swimming pool?

FINALLY!! :rolleyes:NEXT WORD(S): Swimming PoolCharacter & episode please!

Would that be Duddy reporting (in a disguised voice) the murder of Dykstra's girlfriend in Lend Me an Ear?

• Administrators

Sorry Mr. Burnett but Timm got it this time! It was indeed Rico in "Heart of Darkness""They found Penny OD'd in a swimming pool"NEXT WORD: Raspberry (spokenCharacter & episode please!

• Administrators

Sorry Mr. Burnett but Timm got it this time! It was indeed Rico in "Heart of Darkness""They found Penny OD'd in a swimming pool"NEXT WORD: Raspberry (spokenCharacter & episode please!

Was that Hank again talking about not getting his Raspberry shake to the waiter in Out Where the Buses Don't run?

Yeah, just saw the scene with Hank,Crockett and Tubbs at the restaurant where he (Hank) reminded the waiter of his Raspberry juice - Out Where The Buses Don't Run.Later

• Administrators

Correct Tim, it was Hank Weldon.NEXT WORD(S): Miranda act (spoken)Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Crockett to Durea in The maze.I think he said something like:"Didn't you ever hear of the Miranda act?Or "does the Miranda Act ring a bell?"

• Administrators

Close enough. It's actually one of my favorite quotes."You ever hear of the miranda act or is that just another latin dancer to you?"NEXT WORD: Popcorn (spoken)Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Close enough. It's actually one of my favorite quotes."You ever hear of the miranda act or is that just another latin dancer to you?"NEXT WORD: Popcorn (spoken)Character & episode please!

I wanna let some others jump in here for some answers.