One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

Sonny to Rico in "Little Miss Dangerous""Pal 'O mine' date=' we just get older every year"
That's the one..... after Tubbs said "They just get younger every year". :thumbsup:

Next Word: South Africans (spoken)Character and Episode pleaseLater

Was this Eddie referring to C&T as South Africans (arms dealers) in When Irish Eyes are Crying?

Very close, when Eddie asked Sonny who is going to play with his toys, Sonny replied South Africans.Good enough Sonny-BurnettNext Word: Invisible (spoken)Character and episode please

• Administrators

Was this in reference to Gretsky in Bushido?The DEA guy in the bathroom that ended up with his pants around his ankles in OCB I think he said something like the "guy was invisible"?

Crockett says "Unless Legba knows how to make himself invisible, he's got to be in that RV!". Tale of the Goat ??

• Administrators

Next Word: Invisible (spoken)Character and episode please

Sonny in "Shadow In The Dark" "This guy's invisible like Casper the ghost"

• Administrators

While we're waiting for confirmation on "invisible"NEXT WORD: Superman (spoken)Char. & ep. please!

I suppose there is more than one "invisible"phrase in the stories, but the one i'm looking for is in season 4.At the end of Cool Runnin' isn't it Noogie that doing his "Superman" rap?Later

• Administrators

At the end of Cool Runnin' isn't it Noogie that doing his "Superman" rap?Later

Correct!

Well while u guys are still working on the "invisible" word challenge, let's go with the next one.Taxidermist (spoken)Character and episode pleaseLater

Ok guys we will have to solve this one, so last round otherwise i will have to let the cat out of the bag. Another clue about the invisible issue, it wasn't said by Crockett or Tubbs, but by a very good "informant"of them.Later

Well while u guys are still working on the "invisible" word challenge' date=' let's go with the next one.Taxidermist (spoken)Character and episode pleaseLater[/quote'] Rites Of Passage ?

Nope, as i said this is from season 4Don't forget the next assignmentTaxidermist (spoken)Character and episode pleaseLater

Ok the "invisible" word is still unsolved, so let me give u a further clue. As said before it comes out of a season 4 episode,and was said by Izzy, now which episode is this?The "taxidermist" word was said by Larry Zito, so which episode and who is he referring to?Come on investigators let's bag these clues.Later

• Administrators

"Invisible"Don't remember Izzy but I know Sonny used this word in "Missing Hours"QUOTE: "You know aliens can be invisible or half a dimension off or disguised as a houseplant"

Sorry FM, but the one i'm looking for is actually quite funny, obviously coming from Izzy and is from a late season 4 episode.Later