One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'll take a guess and say "The Cows of October" I'm guessing because I'm not willing to watch it again to find out if I'm right or wrong! :)

No sorry pal, not that one.Ok i think it's time to reveal the one i'm looking for. It's from Deliver Us From Evil where Stan visits Izzy and how he describes Johnny Blatt. "He speaks to you like you're INVISABLE or something.Ok the next one "taxidermist" is still unsolved. - shouldn't be too hardLater

• Administrators

I think were're beating a dead horse with this one. If nobody gets it by tonight, let's spill the beans and move on to the next word.

Hi timmWhat is your time now, i think there's about six hours between u guys and us.It's now around 5 in the afternoon here in South AfricaLater pal

The "taxidermist" word was said by Larry Zito' date=' so which episode and who is he referring to?[/quote']It's "The Fix". Zito said it when a guy (don't remember the name) was sent to judge Fergusson[ATTACH=CONFIG]4561[/ATTACH]

post-1120-13892963765321_thumb.jpg

And we have a winner!!Well done LNGK! Yes Zito was referring to Berlioz who was sweating all the time.The next one should be very easyNutcase (word spoken)Character and episode please

• Administrators

Nutcase (word spoken)Character and episode please

Sonny in "The Prodigal Son" talking to Margaret "Last thing I need is to waste time on a nutcase with an attitude problem"Assuming I'm right:NEXT WORD: WingnutCharacter & episode please!

• Administrators

Sonny in "The Prodigal Son" talking to Margaret "Last thing I need is to waste time on a nutcase with an attitude problem"Assuming I'm right:NEXT WORD: WingnutCharacter & episode please!

"Wingnut" Sonny in "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" referring to Hank.I think the line was, "this wingnut could be anywhere."

• Administrators

Yeah, I was thinking that might be to vague.OK, we'll make it two words. This should be easy now."were're closed" (spoken)Name the character and ep. please.

• Administrators

Would that be Izzy in "By Hooker By Crook" telling C&T that his boudoir photography studio is closed?

• Administrators

"we're closed"Annie to Crockett in "Buddies" just before she drops the bag of baby food?

• Administrators

"we're closed"Annie to Crockett in "Buddies" just before she drops the bag of baby food?

Dats da one! :thumbsup:OK, someone else pick one now.