One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

No hints' date=' you got it! :thumbsup:NEXT WORD: Violence (spoken)Episode & character please![/quote'] This is a great one, if the one you are thinking of. Spoken with a great line from Sonny as follows in Nobody Lives ForeverBrenda---How do you go from this tranquility to that violence? Sonny--- I usually take the Ferrari.LMAO every time I hear this.

• Administrators

Nobody Lives ForeverBrenda---How do you go from this tranquility to that violence? Sonny--- I usually take the Ferrari.LMAO every time I hear this.

Great quote but not the one I'm looking for.

• Administrators
Jimmy Borges in Prodical Son?Wasn't it something like "violence man' date=' I hate violence..."[/quote'] Tim, you've got the quote I'm looking for but the wrong character & episode.

• Administrators
Tim' date=' you've got the quote I'm looking for but the wrong character & episode.[/quote'] Ok the other Jimmy from Smugglers Blues?

• Administrators

Sounds right because it is!NEXT WORD: Scooter (spoken)Character & episode please!

Well the word scooter get's mentioned a few times in the opening scenes from the episode Viking Bikers from Hell, but i think the one you are looking for is spoken by Reb when he asks "where is my scooter"?Hope i'm right.Later

Well the word scooter get's mentioned a few times in the opening scenes from the episode Viking Bikers from Hell' date=' but i think the one you are looking for is spoken by Reb when he asks "where is my scooter"?Hope i'm right.Later[/quote']That was my guess also I think Wide is right.

• Administrators

You're both right gentlemen! That's the one!NEXT WORD(S): Phi Beta Kappa

Totally guessing here but maybe in reference to Lombard's son as said by one of the vice boys? May need a hint here.

Hmm still drawing a blank. Maybe this could be something said by Theresa in describing her accomplishments to Sonny when she was pouring out her heart after being id'd as a junkie? Think I will defer to others on this one until you can give us another hint.

• Administrators

You're both right gentlemen! That's the one!NEXT WORD(S): Phi Beta Kappa

Moon from Down for the Count pt1????

Stone's War when Crockett tries to pass off a duplicate tape made by Stone to Maynard, who is not fooled? I think Crockett comments something about how you don't have to be PBK.

Yeah your right. He tells Maynard "so I'm not Phi Beta Kappa". :thumbsup:

Cool. Couldn't remember it exactly but was recalling the scene where Crockett made some kind of remark with PBK in it, and Crocketts' usual sarcasm. ;)Say, has anyone heard from our buddy Shill lately?He would enjoy some of these trivia threads.

Cool. Couldn't remember it exactly but was recalling the scene where Crockett made some kind of remark with PBK in it' date=' and Crocketts' usual sarcasm. ;)Say, has anyone heard from our buddy Shill lately?He would enjoy some of these trivia threads.[/quote']GREAT question Sonny-Burnett!! And one I would DEFINITELY want to know the answer to.

• Administrators

You guys got it!Sonny to Maynard: "So I'm not phi beta kappa, so what?!"NEXT WORD: Coffee (spoken)Character & episode please!I will personally e-mail shill!

• Administrators
You guys got it!Sonny to Maynard: "So I'm not phi beta kappa' date=' so what?!"NEXT WORD: Coffee (spoken)Character & episode please!I will personally e-mail shill![/quote']Is this Lombard in Lombard talking to Tubbs about the hot Irish coffee and sending the sucker home broke and he didn't even finish his coffee?

• Administrators

Is this Lombard in Lombard talking to Tubbs about the hot Irish coffee and sending the sucker home broke and he didn't even finish his coffee?

No, not the one. The word coffee is spoken and the word is followed by a question mark in this instance.

No' date=' not the one. The word coffee is spoken and the word is followed by a question mark in this instance.[/quote'] Could this be Hard Knocks, where I think Rico was trying to get a very drunk (and in trouble) Switek to have some coffee to sober up?