BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

15 hours ago, Tom said:

EJO with guest star Michael De Lorenzo, who played Lombard´s son in season 1´s Lombard.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.15.40.png

Great photo!

Some “prop reuse” info, but this is the same Versace blazer Crockett wears in Golden Triangle (pt. 2), and yes, if you look closely at the details sometime, it’s the same as the white blazer with gray stripes at the end of “Buddies” in a different color/material. 

IMG_6333.jpeg

IMG_6334.jpeg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

@Dadrianhere is a nice BTS shot from Buddies with the same clothes: DJ in his trailer with MV on TV

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.13.07.png

my favorite Crockett blazer of the entire series. I would donate a kidney for that one.

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb daytona365:

my favorite Crockett blazer of the entire series. I would donate a kidney for that one.

Don´t wanna be an inch-pincher, but a blazer is by definition very formal, with golden buttons and originates from marine uniforms, whereas DJ always wore jackets (less formal)?

https://www.stylebook.de/men/unterschied-blazer-jackett-sakko

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Don´t wanna be an inch-pincher, but a blazer is by definition very formal, with golden buttons and originates from marine uniforms, whereas DJ always wore jackets (less formal)?

https://www.stylebook.de/men/unterschied-blazer-jackett-sakko

I found this article that seems to define things well.  Apparently suit coats are the most formal because they have matching pants and sometimes vest.  Blazers are next in formality followed by sport coats.

https://www.tomjames.com/blog/difference-between-sport-coat-blazer-suit-coat/

I would have probably used the term sport coat to describe Crockett’s jackets if pressed for a term.  I don’t hear the term as much anymore, but according to the article, that’s what tailors still refer to them as.

Edited by pahonu

This is a BTS post from my birthday party. I invited Martin Ferrero, Mykel T. Williamson and two groupies and did a time travel back to March 1984!:dance2:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.04.30.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Tom said:

BTS shot not seen on TV from Lend me an ear

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.23.11.png

Is that DJ or Bobby Foxworth?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Good question! If you zoom in close enough, it doesn’t really look like Don...but with the wind and “grainy”/somewhat out of focus quality of the photo from back then, it’s a little hard to tell for sure? ?(

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

That´s DJ and PMT. Easily to determine in a close up checking nose and ears of "Crockett". Both is much different with Foxworth.

• Like 2