BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

21 hours ago, Tom said:

Hit list, the scene with Crockett, Billy and Caroline at the lighttower. Belinda Montgomery (Caroline) can be seen in the lower left of the picture with her back to the camera.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-13 um 00.04.58.png

I love this!

We just had one photographer :) 

Many of you have seen this photo but:

In 2016 while we were taking photos of the lighthouse, a young couple was having a pro photographer take their engagement photos on the beach. The photographer kindly offered (without being asked) to take my phone and take our photo for free! I had an idea… :) 

IMG_0614.jpeg

• Like 9

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

Love the BMW! :fireworks:

I am always amazed about your unique focus on the essentials. What about the metal rail of the sun vizor or the bush on the left? :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I am always amazed about your unique focus on the essentials. What about the metal rail of the sun vizor or the bush on the left? :)

The car is still the best thing here. I just wonder how they got the whole cast in and out of it! :p

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

If anyone is interested in the final product: 

IMG_7090.webp

Interesting to note that while this photo obviously was taken during that shoot and all of them are positioned and posing the same way as in the photo above, DJ seems to be wearing different clothes in the aerial. 

*update*

ah, there we go:

Cast5.thumb.webp.6068514dd95a0786bace3f71a8bf4d58.webp

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

Interesting to note that while this photo obviously was taken during that shoot and all of them are positioned and posing the same way as in the finished product, DJ seems to be wearing different clothes in the aerial. 

I see what you mean…in the aerial photo it looks like he’s wearing light colored linen or dress pants, whereas in the finished pic he’s wearing jeans. But,the jeans are also light colored, so it could be that the aerial was far enough away that the jeans looked different? Or, they could have had him change the pants to jeans… ?(

1 hour ago, daytona365 said:

rather looks like a late 70s Mitsubishi Lancer to me. Still a cool car though:

grafik.thumb.png.0161345e7ad5709b7683ec7baba7fcfe.png

Oops thanks. My apologies to all for the mistake and the unintentional hijack. :) 

Nah, it's the scrapped episode where Ms Piggy plays the femme fatale trying to seduce Burnett and Kermy plays her drug dealer boyfriend who rips her victims off.:p

The opening with Kermit gunning down Scooter while the song "Angry Young Frog" played was deemed too disturbing for audiences. [True story]

• Haha 5

Lorraine Bracco (wife of EJO from 1994-2002) as Crockett´s wife in Like a hurricane. She got the flu on that day and was replaced by Sheena Easton.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-03 um 17.28.25.png

• Like 4